Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules VDJ 5.2.2 LE posted yesterday?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I was checking my download center yesterday to see if there were any word on VDJ 6. I noticed that there is a 5.2.2 next to my registered console edition. Anybody know what the updates are?

All I know is 5.2.2 is not even in the wiki yet. I also know that after I loaded the 5.2.2, VDJ still forgets all 12 of the effects that I commonly use, unless I change the sound card (under settings) from Herculese RMX to something else (simple) before closing the program. I really hope that gets fixed soon (maybe in vdj 6). I am horible with remembering to do that work around.

Posted Wed 27 May 09 @ 11:29 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It was not posted yesterday... it's been there for awhile. There were no fixes included in that post. There was an additional skin added to the installer. This is why there was no major posting or notification.

Posted Wed 27 May 09 @ 11:46 am
Shouldn't be there some Version Control Document?

Like, Whats new in this Version, What bugs hv been fixed?

You always get that with Mozilla. Every time you upgrade, you get the update information...

Also, I'm really not happy with VDJ forgetting the FX mapping.. Everytime i restart, I have re assign the Keys!
Grrr....

Posted Thu 28 May 09 @ 11:07 am

Posted Thu 28 May 09 @ 12:08 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thanks man, just curious. I did notice the skin part, I was just wondering if it was supposed to fix anything.

Posted Thu 28 May 09 @ 9:40 pm
No ... just a new skin to support smaller resolution laptops offered by Hercules in their eCafe systems.

Posted Thu 28 May 09 @ 9:47 pm
me puedes dejar descargarme un nuevo skin

Posted Sat 30 May 09 @ 4:31 am
No ... just a new skin to support smaller resolution laptops offered by Hercules in their eCafe systems.

Posted Sat 30 May 09 @ 4:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)