Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Skins For MixStation 2?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can new skins be applied for DJ MixStation 2? On eJay's website it states just to go to Virtual Dj's site for information. Are the skins here only good for the Virtual Dj edition or can these be used on MixStation 2? Also, where can MixStation 3 be purchased? I can not find any site that it is sold?

Posted Mon 21 Mar 05 @ 3:12 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Well for skins, it's very difficult to know if they work on DJ Mix Station 2 because it's an old version of Virtual DJ (1.xx)
I can only tell you to try: if you get an xml error when loading the skin, it means the skin doesn't work with DJ Mix Station 2

After that if you could tell us which ones don't work with DJ Mix Station 2, it would be very nice from you

You can't find DJ Mix Station 3 on the website (even it's the home edition) as it's sold by Ejay so go to its website

Posted Mon 21 Mar 05 @ 5:06 pm
I have checked Ejay's website and it states that MixStation 3 will be available in the UK on April 8 and you may pre-order it. It doesn't even show it on the U.S. site. I am in the States and have seen on the message boads that people are using it already...how? Demo?

Posted Mon 21 Mar 05 @ 5:22 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posted Mon 21 Mar 05 @ 5:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)