Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Folders and Files getting garbled up, won't refresh

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

krazykPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I've got a Herc. Dj Console and the VDJ software that came with it, and whenever I'm using VDJ after only a short time, I will get garbling of the folder and file names in the browser.

The names will start overlapping each other, disappearing, and otherwise becoming garbled which makes it pretty much impossible to use for an extended period of time.

Has anyone else had problems like this or know what the problem is?

I have a p4 2.8ghz windows xp, latest directx, a toshiba satellite p25-s507, with an nvedia 5200go graphics card.

So, I can't understand why I have this powerhouse of a laptop and VDJ which is the primary software bundled with the DJ Console, and basically the only good software that won't work

--@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry krazyk no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Sat 19 Mar 05 @ 12:09 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Register your Hercules console in your profile under "detect console", and you'll be able to download fixes/updates for your version of VDJ.

Posted Sat 19 Mar 05 @ 12:25 pm
sounds like a problem with skin or graphic card...

Try different skin, and make sure graphic card does not have an IRQ sharing with soundcard,

Posted Sat 19 Mar 05 @ 4:20 pm
krazykPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I downloaded the update for the hercules console for vdj, which is freely availiable just by registering, and that fixed the problem. So, if any other herc users have the same problem, make sure you download the update.

Thanks

Posted Mon 21 Mar 05 @ 9:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)