Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Longer tracks not loading properly.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am using virtual dj with hercules and when i load a track that is around 10 minutes or longer it doesn't load properly with BPM and length. It might load up as 19-40 minutes and it will not show the layout of the track. Also having problems with the tracks not staying a constant bpm, There are slight deviations around the set BPM.

Posted Wed 16 Mar 05 @ 8:14 pm
Go into your cofiguration and then go to General settings in Max Load select Always. That should fix the problem. Be sure you have a lot of RAM because the whole song is going to be loaded on it.

Posted Thu 17 Mar 05 @ 4:39 am
That worked a treat, thanks

Posted Thu 17 Mar 05 @ 8:39 pm
Greetings
Make sure your bpms are correct!!!!!!!!.......It is very important for the precision of the progam
This is how you do it:right clik on the bpm-edit bpm then align the your cbgs(little squares) adjust within the edit window....you have 2 arrows by the bpms, then play the song and adjust precisely so the squares even with the beginning of the beat......The bigger one is the first beat of the first bar (4 beats in 1 bar)
hope this is useful
regards
Andre

Posted Thu 17 Mar 05 @ 10:26 pm
When mixing for an extended period of time the sound quality tends to degenerate until it becomes very poor after maybe 70-80 minutes. I have 1.7ghz proc and 1 ghz of ddr ram. I also stop my broadband, virus scan and firewall when mixing, it is worse when trying to record.

Posted Fri 15 Apr 05 @ 12:42 am
ignore my last message on this, i added it to the wrong topic.

Posted Fri 15 Apr 05 @ 12:44 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)