Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Default skin in 1440 x 900 please...too much to ask???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Seriously...how difficult is it for VDJ to provide the DEFAULT skin in alternate resolutions??? Not everyone is using laptops from 1999 w/ 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768...

I just want the default skin in 1440 x 900.

Posted Sat 02 May 09 @ 10:10 am
MCJULIPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have sent you a PM which contains the rapid share Download link for the Default Skin in a resolution of 1440 x 900

Sorry for my bad english (google translator ;-) )

Posted Sat 02 May 09 @ 10:41 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
jtrussell7 wrote :
Seriously...how difficult is it for VDJ to provide the DEFAULT skin in alternate resolutions??? Not everyone is using laptops from 1999 w/ 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768...

I just want the default skin in 1440 x 900.

If you think it's not that difficult ... rebuild it in that resolution for yourself. And you would be surprised at the number of people that have 1024x768 settings. But as you have been given links ... look at your options.

Posted Sat 02 May 09 @ 4:09 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
MCJULI wrote :
I have sent you a PM which contains the rapid share Download link for the Default Skin in a resolution of 1440 x 900

Please don't advertise that you are hosting a skin elsewhere. Post the skin to the Skin Downloads so all can benefit without having to go to offsite download areas.

Posted Sat 02 May 09 @ 4:11 pm
cstoll wrote :
And you would be surprised at the number of people that have 1024x768 settings.

To add to this my Macbook Pro and Sony Vaio Laptops both have native resolution of 1440x900 how ever i very rarely use a skin that size - mainly i use 1280x800. The main reason being is it enables me to run other things in the back ground - such as Notepad for jotting requests or dedications, iTunes incase of a VDJ crash (which i havent had for ages by the way - but run iTunes because you just never know).

This is obviously my personal preference and everyone is different but i am just saying that many people use the smaller skin sizes.
=)

Posted Sat 02 May 09 @ 4:21 pm
MCJULIPRO InfinityMember since 2008
cstoll wrote :
MCJULI wrote :

Please don't advertise that you are hosting a skin elsewhere. Post the skin to the Skin Downloads so all can benefit without having to go to offsite download areas.

Ok, sorry =)

Posted Sun 03 May 09 @ 2:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)