Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: unknow issues/CUE/ICDX/DJIO

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey every one,

I dont know why, but sometimes out of no where my cue software just freezes and im forced to shut it down and restart, or it just mutes itself for 2-3 seconds then resumes.

This NEVER happens at home, but only at parties.

Im using CUE 5.2.1
Vista Home Premium SP1
3 gig memory
dual core processor
DJ IO
2 ICDX
mp3's off internal hard drive

Anyway, the trend i noticed is when i use the wheel to fast. Meaning im geting into scratching, and when i beat juggle or back spin out of a track it seems to happen. Sometimes im scared to even touch it. I noticed in my settings the safe mode and over clock are checked, and the scratch algorythim is set on enhanced. when i change these around, everything still works the same. So how do i know what option does what?? Can some one give me a user definition of what these options do, and not refer me to some manual that some one worded it in his own words. Please a user definition. Again everything works when i uncheck these options, so how do i know if they should be checked??
This is a completely random thing.

As well i ran Latency checker and disabled all things, and this still happend. My computer is very clean only for djing, and ive noticed when i use my total control this never happend, only when i use the icdx and i scratch very fast. Just to give you a back round i go through 90-110 in a 3 hour set, so i mix prety quick and my hands are all over the place. In some other cases, when i touch the jog wheel, the track forwards itsef like a fast search then goes back to the first cue point after resuming its weird moment. Again this is only when i touch the jog wheel... Could it be these ICDX have a flaw?

Anyhelp is appreaciated. If any one needs more info please let me know.

Posted Sun 19 Apr 09 @ 7:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)