Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: help!! new skin design in mind.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

can any one help me:
I would like to create a skin I have the idea for the grafic design and layout but i cannot download the'' VDJ Skin Creator Tool''. can anyone send it to me?? I will create 2 versions mine with my logos and dj name and a general version to all of you so you can edit to put your dj names on it.

a second plan is that if i can do the gracfic design and send it to someone of you so you can create the code file.

If you like the ''CUE RMX MOD by King Artur'' , you will like this new skin i have in mind. :)

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 4:08 pm
my advise is to get a nice program off of the internet and start experementing with the layout.

paint.net is free and you can undo any changes.

then when youre happy with your layout, put up a version here in .png format, and then the skin designers can check it out.

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 4:12 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If you cannot download the tool, then that means that your license does not allow you to have that function - I suspect it's for Professional Edition users as is the case with most skins, plugins and tools.

Please do not ask people to send you things you are unable to download from this site.

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 8:41 pm
i use adobe photoshop, ok so i will make then the layout and ask for a skin designer :).

ups sorry then jeje i just wanted to help everyone and contribute with the VDJ community and users. :D.

Posted Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 11:45 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Wed 15 Apr 09 @ 1:57 am
i use adobe photoshop, ok so i will make then the layout and ask for a skin designer :).

ups sorry then jeje i just wanted to help everyone and contribute with the VDJ community and users.

Atlast Enjoy

Posted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 8:40 am
refat007 wrote :

ups sorry then jeje i just wanted to help everyone and contribute with the VDJ community and users.

Atlast Enjoy

Please DO NOT just copy and past what people have said on topics. Doing this WILL NOT allow you to get hidden downloads.

You must be a registered user to access downloads.

IE. Buy VirtualDJ first !!!

Posted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 10:24 am
whats up with that guy??? refat007???

Posted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 11:43 am
Some forums, namely ones running on Invision Power board can have hidden download links. to un-hide the link, you must post something in that topic.

that is what im seeing here.
they come and just paste something into a post to see if they could get at a download.
But we all know that we dont use IPB, so they get dissapointed once they post their shit.
and more importantly, it makes our forum look like a load of rubbish is posts like that arent deleted by moderators...

Posted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 1:34 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
marksmolinski wrote :
Some forums, namely ones running on Invision Power board can have hidden download links. to un-hide the link, you must post something in that topic.

that is what im seeing here.
they come and just paste something into a post to see if they could get at a download.
But we all know that we dont use IPB, so they get dissapointed once they post their shit.

That's why they do this then

Blimey Mark, I didn't know this, Cheers.

Posted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 1:47 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hehe make that two...

Posted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 1:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)