Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Soundcard/Controller Advice - Need the lot!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

marcusrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I need some feedback regarding what new soundcard I should get to replace my Herc Mk 2. This is what I need

-- I use TCV so it would have to be compatible
-- It would need controller functions to use - like the Herc Mk 2 - in case TCV goes wrong
-- It would have to be of good build quality
-- I broadcast a live radio show so I need to use the cross fader functions on the soundcard in order to supply the ID3 tags on a live streaming basis. Therefore the mixer part would need to be pro standard
-- I want the ability to add an extra input, such as a mic channel in addition to my TCV. For example, I want the ability to speak over a mix when I am beat matching- 2 MP3s playing plus me on the Mic.

At the moment I am having to use the souncard on my laptop for the Mic and this is not ideal. I was looking at the Hercules remix but that only has 4 in/4 out plus a sepearet Mic- I have to choose between one of my decks or the Mic

Any ideas??

Posted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 10:32 am
DJM 800...can do all what you need or a couple of others at this point its all about preference? I have Vestax mixer with Maya card but I may get the Berhinger DDM4000 because I cannot aford the DJM800 and besides I dont grind enough to justify getting one...

Posted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 11:44 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)