Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: RMX and VDJ Pro Skipping Issues... HELP!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

bpdj3PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have a Hercules RMX Controller and VDJ Pro. We had a gig last night and the mp3 and video files (vob) were skipping through out the songs I had brought in another RMX and with our backup computer with VDJ Pro and it played fine. Same brand Computer, setting in VDJ were exactly the same, and a different RMX. What could be causing this? I did a test this morning and plug in my RMX board on the system that was giving us problems and I could hear the skipping while playing a music video file. But when I unplugged the RMX board and play through the computer only over the computer speakers it seem to work fine? Would this be a possiblity of a bad RMX board? The RMX firmware in both machines is the same version. Once again one works and one does not work properly.

Posted Sat 14 Mar 09 @ 11:38 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi could you please post what your OS and Spec is?

Posted Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 8:11 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
are the asio and wdm mode in the same setting, sounds like one is set up different to the other

Posted Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 9:32 am
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I've posted similar to this.

2Gb RAM

To be honest Sky I've used this same confor for over a year and last month upgraded to V5.2.1 but never noticed anything at that time. I did just install a new hard drive and back up all my tunes to it and it did take a different drive letter but I changed this back.

VDJ is useless for me at the moment

Posted Sat 13 Jun 09 @ 8:06 am
Did you defragment the drive after you mirrored it? It could just be pushing the resources of the machine slightly over the edge with the RMX connected if the HDD is seeking excessively.

Posted Sat 13 Jun 09 @ 8:28 am
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Could be that that was the issue as I've just played a few tracks and they seemed okay

I'll keep an eye on it and report back if I notice anything.

Now I'm off to find a post telling me how to get V6 and MK2 working as I don't seem able to control the software

Posted Sat 13 Jun 09 @ 8:43 am
DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
argh HDD issues....I would suggest a reload, you never know what artifacts are hanging around from the bad drive!

Posted Sun 14 Jun 09 @ 8:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)