Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: [NUMARK DRIVER NEWS] DJ-IO 64 BIT COMPATIBLE - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I am happy to announce that the DJIO is now 64 bit compatible.

The new driver can be downloaded at http://www.numark.com/djio

Drivers for other products will be available soon.

PRODUCT 64 BIT STATUS:

DJIO : RELEASED
OMNI CONTROL : BETA
NS7 : BETA
Multimix USB2.0 : BETA
VIRTUAL VINYL : PENDING

Posted Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 8:53 am
good stuff - i not a 64bit user. but good news never the less

Posted Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 3:26 pm
hi everybody its good to know that the numark djio its going to work ok with windows vista 64bits but i have another question beside the djio also i have 2 numark icdx and the numark total control to mix the videos anybody knows if the icdx and total control its gonna work with windows vista 64 bits also?..............................thanks

Posted Wed 18 Mar 09 @ 8:01 pm
raulmata wrote :
hi everybody its good to know that the numark djio its going to work ok with windows vista 64bits but i have another question beside the djio also i have 2 numark icdx and the numark total control to mix the videos anybody knows if the icdx and total control its gonna work with windows vista 64 bits also?..............................thanks

ICDX and Total Control are both class compliant, devices these should work fine with any 64 bit system.

Ensure you have the latest updates for your OS as these include improvements in USB midi support.

Posted Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 5:33 am
Looking forward to that Omni Control driver!!!

Posted Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 3:55 pm
MatthysHome userMember since 2009
Oh thank god. I need the Omni Control one bad.

Posted Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 5:09 pm
any news on new drivers for 10.5.7 os.dj/io not working with mac

Posted Fri 26 Jun 09 @ 3:50 pm
djstaffy wrote :
any news on new drivers for 10.5.7 os.dj/io not working with mac

They work perfectly now you need to choose 4.1 instead of asio.

More details on your other post.

Posted Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 3:33 am
great thanks guys

Posted Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 6:12 am
Update, the omni control 64 bit driver has now been released.

Posted Sat 25 Jul 09 @ 11:00 am
skyfxl wrote :
Update, the omni control 64 bit driver has now been released.

WOOOOHOOOO!

Posted Sun 26 Jul 09 @ 2:11 am
the Numark DJ i/o is working great on my Vista 64 bit system!!!

Posted Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 11:05 am
midi002PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hey Guys,

Bad News. The DJ-IO I have is not working on my Windows 7 Pro 64 bit system. I start up VDJ 6.0.8 and it will play music well for 4 minutes. Then it does 1 of 2 things:

Crashes - Perfect silence
or
Latency makes the music inaudible. The song slows down as if I set fewer samples on the ASIO driver. Note that I have the max samples set.

This same hardware works perfectly on Windows XP PRO 32 Bit.

Anyone have any suggestions to fix this or hardware recommendations other then the internal sound card on my laptop?

Extra info:
Laptop = Lenovo Thinkpad
Chip: i3-330m
Ram: 4 gigs
HDD: 400 gig, 350+ gigs free

Posted Sat 24 Apr 10 @ 9:29 am
new driver numark dj io for mac ...... DJ|iO - Macintosh OSX Driver [v1.6.6 (Universal Binary)]
This update adds compatibility with Mac OS 10.5.6. Users who are running earlier versions of the Mac OS do not need to install this update.

Posted Wed 29 Sep 10 @ 4:03 pm
SIANYDEHome userMember since 2008
I use basically two controllers, amercian audio vms4 & numark mixtrack pro. there is a software that i use called kueit (A real time audio playback software) and if i open kueit and select the soundcard for which ever controller i'm using to output audio then i open virtual, virtual does output any audio. but if open virtual first and and select the sound card for the controller i'm using virtual works but kueit would'nt work. is there another sound driver that i can get that would allow both virtual and kueit to work simultaneously? I'm not sure if anyone here would be able to help but if someone can, i would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Posted Fri 11 Feb 11 @ 9:27 am
YO TENGO UNA pc hp touch, NECESITO USAR LA PC CON NUMARK TOTAL CONTROL Y LA PLACA DJ io, EL PROBLEMA ES QUE MI WINDOWS ES 7, 64 BITS, DONDE BAJO LOS DRIVERS ? CUAL ES EL LINK ? GRACIAS !!!

Posted Sat 04 Jun 11 @ 9:28 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only. Please either post your message again in English or post in the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums

Posted Sat 04 Jun 11 @ 12:13 pm
joan2Home userMember since 2012
i was want to know if virtual dj is comperable with windows 8 and if i could use the Dj IO with it

Posted Tue 18 Dec 12 @ 2:54 pm
Yes and yes.

Keith

Posted Tue 18 Dec 12 @ 2:59 pm
ajalomoPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hi,
I need top download the driver installation for the Numark iDJ3 controller. Can you please tell me the link to download it. I lost the installation CD.
Thank you.

Albert.

Posted Wed 13 May 15 @ 12:47 pm
80%