Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Vinyl NON Serato setup NEED MAJOR HELP!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey all this is my first time posting and setting up DJ equipment so please understand I AM A NOOB!

So since this is the third time writing this and I am tired I will make it short and sweet.

I have an invoice in my inbox for 3 Behringer UCA202's and some Serato TCV's for my set up of two Stanton T.60's and an SMX.201 mixer and want to make sure this setup will work before I spend the extra money and wanted to run it by yalls who have already done this. I have been told many things and have a few setups that confuse me that have been explained to me, but what I am CURRENTLY understanding is that IF I take the RCA outs on my turntable and go to the ins on the card which plugs into a usb hub on one of my two usb ports on my macbook then take the outs of that card and go to line in on the mixer (where i ground the tables) then I will be able to simulate Serato when using TCV. I will then have another UCA202 plugged into the other usb port on my macbook and have the master out from my mixer going to the ins on the card and the outs going to my monitors (speakers?) which should allow me to record that port and essentially my mixes.

I really just need yalls to tell me if this will or does work or if I yet again have it messed up!? I really need to know since I am limited on time with this invoice and am wondering if I should just sell my current setup if it won't work and just get all midi like an EKS XP5 and the XSession Pro or maybe the VCI-100 but would like to make the setup i have work if I can!

I am anxiously looking forward to hearing from yalls and thanks in advance for the help!

-Poohhbarr

Posted Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 12:33 am
uca 202 dont work right either get vv or serato works great for me save your $ and wait

Posted Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 10:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)