Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Whats going on Virtual Vinyl? Please help!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys.

I bought Virtual Vinyl weeks ago and have been trying to set it up since. To cut a long story short, it didnt seem to want to find my timecodes (vinyl), so i bought a new set of stylus (stanton diablo). Once i had changed them, it configured first time no problem at all BUT once i shut my laptop down and started again it would not find my timecodes again and I cold not even re-config them , it now gives an error saying "cannot find timecodes, check wiring or soundcard volume"
The wiring is fine, what or where is the soundcard volume, how can i adjust it??

Its also strange that it would no configure with the new software (5.2.1), instead what i had to do was uninstall it and re-install using V4.3. Even that dont work. But the thing is that once i installed using 4.3 and configured the timecodes i could update to 5.2.1 and it worked fine. But as I said, once I restarted the laptop it would not work.

Another issue is that my mixer (KAM BPM JUNIOR) is acting up. But would that matter considering the turmtabes are not directly connected to the mixer? What i mean is since the turntables are connected to the soundcard and the soundcard to the laptop, should i not be able to see the timecode regardless?

Posted Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 3:08 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please send me an email sbangs[at]numark[dot]com and I can help you troubleshoot.

Posted Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 4:20 am
Make sure that you properly install the drivers for the soundcard. You will get errors when its not properly installed. Connect your audio interface and install the drivers for it. Make sure windows detects it

Posted Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 9:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)