Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Newbie, love this app! A few questions

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hardware:
Macbook Pro 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Mac OS 10.5.6
Or I can run Microsoft XP (PC)

(2) Pioneer CDJ1000's
(1) DJM-909 Mixer
(1) Trigger Finger

I am jumping ship from M-Audio Torq to VDJ! Just purchased VDJ and I'm running Mac native, so far I like it ALOT! I've got my Pioneer CDJs controlling the mix externally.

A few questions:

Audio tweak?
I'm NOT using the Key Control on the CDJ. I turned on the Key Control (for each turntable) in the application. But it sounds kinda crappy. Like Torq before version 1.5, LOL. Any tweak possible? Please point me to it! PLEASE!! :)

------
DVD ripping, I need some serious help here. I've got a gig tomorrow and I need to rip as many DVDs as possible. Much of my videos so far (about 800 videos) are compressed, but these new ones I want to rip and keep as VOB files. What Mac application can I purchase to rip to VOB chapters?

I presently have:
1) Mac The Ripper 2.6.6 - rips but I have to rip each title in-duh-vidually
2) Mac The Ripper 3.0 - crashes
3) DVD Fast Copy - can't rip to chapters (or I don't know how to, [help!])

Is there another solution? Please reply if you can recommend a DVD rip tool for MAC that does chapters! :)

-------
Trigger Finger, how can I map it to control the video MIX?

My apologies, I have searched and found many answers to get to this point. I also had to reinstall Leopard and a Time Machne backup along the way...um no more PC partition testing, for now! LOL

I'm just cramming for a gig Saturday night and these issues are at my doorstep. Any help is much appreciated!

Posted Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 7:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)