Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pitching issues with my macbook.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello everyone,

I hope someone can help me with my Pitch issues.When I start my set I have no problems at all, everything works fine, but after a couple hours, my pitch goes crazy everytime I load a song, the current song speed up or slow down depending on the the track that I'm loading. This doesn't happen all the time, but last Saturday it was really bad, at 1:30am, my club was pack and I couldn't mix the songs, the pitch won't respond to my command and the only way that I could finish my set, was to find tracks that had almost the same bpm.

How can I fix this issue? Also, if anyone of you have a setting template, please send this way because I need it, I used to have one for my Dell, but since I switch to MAC, I can't find one.

Posted Sun 01 Mar 09 @ 8:39 pm
VOG_PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have noticed this using an external controller but that was only when I had too many things running and once I made sure everything was shut down except for VDJ it runs great now.

Go to system preference - Accounts and then Log in items and remove anything you dont need also when djing turn off your bluetooth and wireless.

Not sure if this will solve your problem but it should help

What spec is your mac?

Posted Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 11:49 am
VOG_PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Meant to ask too what controller do u use?

Posted Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 11:50 am
Hercules RMX

Posted Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 9:48 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)