Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Maya 44 USB Problem please help me :(:(

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi all,

I really hope some one can help me out on this. I cant find anywhere other than this type of forum to help me out on this kind of problem so hear it goes. I hope someone has got a Maya USB 44 soundcard so they know what im talking about. Basically i have 2 pioneer CDJ-1000\'s going into the \"IN\" 1, 2, 3, and 4 of the sound card. Left deck is 1-2 and the right deck is 3-4 so I want my input of 1-2 to come out of output 1-2 and my input of 2-3 to come out of my output of 2-3.
When I play my left deck \"input 1-2\" the audio comes out of \"output 1-2\" of the soundcard which is fine but When I play my right deck \"input 3-4\" the audio comes out from the \"1-2 output\" which is not what I want at all, I need it to come out of Output 3-4 like it shows belows.

Input 1-2 goes to Output 1-2
Input 3-4 goes to Output 3-4

I cant for the love of me get this to work at all, and its a right pain in the arse lol Please if anyone can help me out on this I woule be most greatful
Cheers all
Andy

Posted Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 10:17 am
Try un-installing the Maya drivers and re-installing them. Do you have the latest drivers from ESI website? Make sure your rca's from the left deck are on the right side of the Maya itself. Then work your way down the line. Also, try to auto-config in the setup menu. Hope this helps.

Syberman

Posted Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 1:24 pm
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Do you have Vista 64bit? If so, download the driver for 64bit from their site.

Posted Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 1:50 pm
Ive tried new drivers from the ESI site, Nope I have windows XP Sp2.

Ive tried a million combinations, but nothing works grrr No matter wat I do I cant get any output from 3-4 using my decks with analog 1,2,3 and 4 :(

I think ill have to give up

Posted Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 1:56 pm
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Have you tried contacting them to see if they can help you?

Posted Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 3:25 pm
Can you give me a screenshot of your soundcard settings in Virtual DJ, please?

Posted Sat 28 Feb 09 @ 8:48 am
Hey All,

Im actually using pcdj Dex but I hae found out that The maya Will only output from 1-2 when you put input into 1 2 3 4 so its useless :(

Cheers all for helping

Andy

Posted Sat 28 Feb 09 @ 10:25 am
I have the maya 44 I think the problem your having is that you have to set it up to external mixer and use AISO4ALL sound card. then assign ch 1,2 to right and ch3,4 to left.

Posted Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 5:44 pm
I run the same setup... Make SURE you are running the MAYA 44 USB ASIO DRIVERS and not the native windows drivers.. in virtual DJ under sound config, I have it set for ASIO and then the next box says MAYA 44 USB.. I have it set for 1-2 for one deck input and 3-4 for the second deck input and the same for the output. You DO NOT need ASIO4ALL

Let me know if that helps..

Posted Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 10:55 pm
Or just tab the little box under the picture of the MAYA 44 in the sound set up. It forces the card to run in ASIO.

Posted Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 4:01 pm
when using virtual DJ with the MAYA 44 USB I notice you can select ASIO and or MAYA 44 USB. which one is better to select and why?

Posted Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 11:15 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
robson131 wrote :
Hey All,

Im actually using pcdj Dex but I hae found out that The maya Will only output from 1-2 when you put input into 1 2 3 4 so its useless :(

Cheers all for helping

Andy

Maybe next time you will ask at the PCDJ forums about the DEX software. Not many people herenare going to be familiar with anything but VDJ

Posted Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 11:43 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djqwikcut wrote :
when using virtual DJ with the MAYA 44 USB I notice you can select ASIO and or MAYA 44 USB. which one is better to select and why?

They are the same nothing really special about one or the other.

Posted Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 11:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)