Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: So f***ing frustrated. Cue no longer responds when I press play on my Total Control

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Everything was working just fine, then out of no where everything just decided to stop. My macbook is still new and I have no idea why this is happening.

For whatever reason, when i open Cue le, the program doesn't recognize the Numark Total Control. I have no clue why it does this, but after the second or third try, it finds it. Now once i have everything running (program, I/O, NTC lit up) I can load up tracks, press cue to go to my cue points, but I CANNOT PLAY THEM. On the screen the PLAY button lights up, but the track does nothing but sit there all stupid. The jog wheels dont respond to anything either. I'm so frustrated with this. I dont know what to do. I have the latest update for Cue Le but this pos still doesn't work. Also, when I try to close and restart the program, my background that i have set on my macbook reverts back to the factory wallpaper. My mac runs flawlessly and only crumbles with this program. I dont know what happened. some1 please help :-(

Posted Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 7:24 pm
Please don't double post.

Have offered some advice in your other thread.

Posted Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 8:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)