Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: cstoll's DAC-2 Mapper can't get pitch bend to work.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have tried everything to get the pitch bend to work with the DAC-2. I am using version 5.2.1 and in the settings for the the pitch value says it off. Is there a setting I missed? Has anyone else experienced this? I am using XP.

Posted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 6:27 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
First ... you have the latest mapper for 5.2.1 correct --- http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/4772/DAC-2_Mapper.html

You are talking about the following ... you might want to move the slider slightly left or right and see if it kicks in.

[-- MINUS (-) and PLUS (+) --]
These two buttons control the Pitch Bend as labeled on the controller's faceplate.
A Pitch Bend value slider is provided in the mapper configuration dialog to control the amount of bend to be applied when pressing the (-) or (+) buttons. The slider labeled 'Pitch Bend Value' goes from 0-1024 (4096/4). Because there are no value markings for the slider, calculations are made based on positioning of the slider.

Far Left (0) - no bend is applied :: Far Right (1024 = 4096/4) - -/+1024 is applied - Move the slider and test where the best position is for you, closer to zero the smaller the bend curve.
Default Slider Parameter = 128

Posted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 10:08 pm
I don't know if it is a bug but When I adjust the slider for Inner Jog (2) the value actually changes for (3) down bottom.. When I adjust the Pitch Value slider (3) I see no change at the bottom. When I adjust the slider for Pitch Value (2) at the bottom adjusts and (1) says off.

It's like everything is shifted down one slot. I cannot get (1) at the bottom to show any other value except off.

If this makes any sense I don't know.

And yes I am using the latest plugin.

Posted Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 8:09 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
OK, will look at it this evening and get back to you ...

Posted Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 10:07 am
I don't know if it is my computer or not but the config settings seem to be off. I was able to load v1.0 RC2 and the bitch bend seems to work. So I been using that one for the moment. For version 2 it always says off for the [1] pitch slider but when I move the pitch slider the middle value [2] moves instead of [1].

On another note when I turn the "remain" setting on it will count down but when I exit out and come back in it shows elapsed on the DAC. It will show the remaining time if I adjust the slider slightly (I just have to adjust any slider to get it to switch from lapsed to remain on the DAC)

Posted Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 9:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)