Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: old skool skin with turntables in normal position

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i use the old skool skin with virtual dj , bcd+oldschool 1024 x768 because thats the only one at 1024 x 768 . i really like it but was just wondering if any1 will ever change it or do one with the turntables the normal way round (not in scratch mode) i really like the image of the technics though . heh i had ago but in paint and photoshop but dont know much about it all .
cheers 4 any help , i just cant find a good one with technics decks the normal way round , i like this old skool one as there isnt too many buttons etc on it and doesnt look too cluttered

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 5:10 am
fer14PRO InfinityMember since 2007
something like this it would be great

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 10:07 pm
yeah or maybe with the mixer underneath the tables . anything like this would be great

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 11:04 am
or have just the turntables, and put a volume fader with the pitch slider on each deck.

most DJs would have a mixer already.

On screen, i use pitch, play ans cue points, and video transition. everything else i do is done on the audio mixer...

Posted Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 3:11 pm
CAN ONE OF YOU ALL SEND ME THAT SKIN. I REALLY NEED IT PLEASE!
MY EMAIL IS xxx@GMAIL.COM

"No license user" can't write personal Email, Msn, Skype, MySpace, Phone number and any other personal contact details in the forum.

Posted Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 2:25 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
@ djskiweezy55

You need a licence of Virtual DJ before to ask a skin in the official Virtual DJ Forum ;)

Posted Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 2:42 am
Can someone send me that skin too I would like to have it. How do we get other skins that are not in the default choice of skins.

Posted Sat 19 Feb 11 @ 1:36 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
This thread is two years old...

Posted Sat 19 Feb 11 @ 5:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)