Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Hercules RMX Mapper... uninstall procedure?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

l2ainePRO InfinityMember since 2009
The title pretty much sums it up: Is there some trick to uninstalling the Hercules RMX Mapper (by moramax)?

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 2:11 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can delete by youself the file rmx.dll

It's inside Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\ControlDevice

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 2:17 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Is there a reason why after I install the RMX mapper, I can't scratch. When I press the scratch button on the RMX the light goes on as it should. But it goes out as soon as I let the scratch button go. Once I uninstall the mapper as you recomended the scratch buttons works as it should and I can scratch again (not that I am any good at it yet:).

I also tried mapping the scratch button as scratch in the mapper and no help. Then I tried defaulting the config and that did not fix it either. The only thing that did fix the issue was uninstalling it.

Posted Wed 01 Apr 09 @ 5:27 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

There is a PDF manual that comes down with the mapper that explains what the scratch button does in Moramax RMX mapper.

Double click the scratch button to activate the scratch mode (the backlighting will flash to indicate this status) I believe

Also I believe there is a option you can use for the jogs. You can set them up to how sensitive you want them, "Jog Scratch sensitivity" the option is called.

Posted Thu 02 Apr 09 @ 1:21 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yea guess i didn't read the whole thing, sorry! Thanks man, I will try that out.

Posted Thu 02 Apr 09 @ 9:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)