Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Getting Frustrated....... H E L P !!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi everyone

i've been running vdj and console for a couple of months now and theres a few problems that i cant seem to put right. some trax when played seem to 'crackle' and 'pop' badly, tho many the tunes i play have been recorded from my vinyl, tho thats not the problem because ALL trax play fine in other media players, the tracks seem to slur - slightly speed up and then instantly slow down - only very slightly but noticeable and very very annoying. whats the problem with vdj thats causing this drastic deterioration of sound quality and performance?

also, none of the skins i've downloaded will work, why?

finally, the downloadable fx wont run either

can these minor glitches b put right or dare i say it that i hope that isnt jus another addition to the long long list of those packages where the hardware 'looks' great but the software lets it down.

would b gratefull if anyone out there can help me b4 i give up and sell it on ebay!

GARY

Posted Wed 23 Feb 05 @ 9:51 pm
and it seems to be pausing and then restarting occasionally, and has sometimes even closed down the program altogether???

Posted Wed 23 Feb 05 @ 10:06 pm
the skins and effects troube may be due to an old cracked version your using?

Posted Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 1:18 am
He is not a cracked version user, he is using the version of VDJ which comes with the DJ console. I believe this was a 1.09 version, as it were when I bought my HDJC. This version does not support all the skins, effects or plugins. You need to buy the full version. Do it, you won't regret it.

Posted Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 2:11 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)