Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Numark Mapper compatability??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can the Numark total control mapper work on Numark omni controller? I figure it would since it has the same exact buttons as the total control.
The only difference between the two are like 6 buttons that have different titles, but everything is in the same location.

If I could, can I just redirect the function of the few buttons that are designated to the total controller button functions?

Posted Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 6:06 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
No, it will not work. I asked Skyfxl, a Numark Europe employee, that same question...Sorry...

Posted Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 6:30 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
As a licensed user, you would have access to the Omni Controller XML file that is available in our downloads.

Posted Thu 29 Jan 09 @ 7:54 am
awayawayPRO SubscriberMember since 2009
My Virtual DJ 5.2 will not activate my Numark total controller. What do I need to do.

Posted Sun 04 Oct 09 @ 12:11 am
You have to purchase a license for v6 ... the NS7 will not function with any version other than the current released version.

Posted Sun 04 Oct 09 @ 1:33 pm
djesco1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Indeed. You can download the mapper file for the Numark NS7 and the instructions from the >Downloads>Plugins>Controller segment (if you are a registered user) Highly recommeded for the version 7 Pro users.

Posted Sun 13 Feb 11 @ 8:11 pm
Please don't bump an old thread from 2009.

The Numark NS7 is natively supported in the latest version of VirtualDJ and no mappers need to be downloaded or installed.

Topic closed.

Posted Mon 14 Feb 11 @ 3:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)