Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: OK I've waited long enough. How about 24 Bit support?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have been waiting for too long for this. I use 24 bit files everyday. I would like to use Virtual DJ on my Pro level but I just have to settle for 16 bit support. Come on programmers please just add support for 24 bit wave files and we can all be happy. :D BTW when I try to play 24 bit wave files I get a loud HISSSSSSS. It would be awesome to be able to play 24 bit waves on the mighty fine proggy. Thanks for reading mates.

Posted Mon 21 Feb 05 @ 9:21 pm
#1-Please either add your Serial Number to your profile or purchase a legal copy of VDJ &
#2-Please don't create two thread with the same topic.

MS

Posted Mon 21 Feb 05 @ 9:30 pm
Sorry I created 2 threads. I use trial. Who said i bought it? I said I want to use it on my pro apps but I won't buy it until it supports 24 bit. I have waited but no such luck.

Posted Mon 21 Feb 05 @ 9:41 pm
mikeoftexas...welcome to vdj
Let me give you some free advice buy the program then post a request for 24 bit support in the new features.You will be a lot more credible if you are a professionnal user
Regards
Andre

Posted Wed 23 Feb 05 @ 9:11 am
I dont understand. I guess its a catch 22. I wont buy unless it meets my specs and you guys wont even listen to me unless I spill out the change. Well that was helpful.

Posted Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 2:33 pm
No help?

Posted Mon 28 Feb 05 @ 7:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)