Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: DJ-Tech Pro I-mix Reloaded console mapping?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i was wondering wether there is a mapping for DJ-Tech Pro I-mix Reloaded MIDI console because i dont like using traktor or deckadance
thanks

Posted Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 7:17 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
No built in one, but VirtualDJ supports MIDI learn.

Posted Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 4:41 pm
No built in one, but VirtualDJ supports MIDI learn.

hey i'm kinda new to midi controllers is midi learn some sort of software or is it built in to the console?

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 11:44 am
All MIDI devices send MIDI messages. VDJ has a feature called "MIDI learn". What this means is that you press a button on the console, and tell VDJ what you want that button to do :)

Posted Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 4:05 pm
Dj-smadHome userMember since 2009
Hello everybody!
I got the same problem so I just try to map it.
However, It is impossible for me to map thing like the scratchwheel for exemple....
And another question is that for exemple if I turn the wheel, it is a simple pitch. and if I push on the scratch button and then turn the pitch, it scratch.
We got the same problem for select and set with alternate between cue, tempo and key for exemple , or loop cue and fX

I hope you see what I mean, but english is difficult for me

Posted Mon 18 May 09 @ 10:52 am
Smad Cherche pas personne te répondras j'ai l'impression que le forum virtual dj est un monde ou on deteste la imix reload! des qu'on demande un renseignement la dessus personne ne répond ou alors c'est demerde toi tout seul... pathetique comme forum. Je dirais meme pathetique comme logiciel ce vdj qui prend meme pas en compte la imix reload alors que ca sse pretend controller tout les controleur midi.. bref.. de plus j'ai une version acheter de vdj et je ne peux meme pas aller telecharger de tools dans la section adequate sous pretexte que j'ai pas le niveau de licence requis ( on se fou de qui la???) Bref bon courage a toi moi je suis resté sur traktor ( des semaine que je cherche une map reload pour vdj sans resultat!)

Posted Wed 29 Jul 09 @ 10:29 pm
A couple of things:

* This plugin forum is an english speaking forum; you will get a much better response if you post in English.
* Be polite.

We don't hate the imix controller; in fact VDJ6 has native support for an IMix controller out of the box. The point of the new controller iengine in VDJ6 is that you can add support for any controller you wish, so you can add your reload controller yourself in VDJ 6. However, VDJ 6 is currently only available as a demo or to professional edition users. Plugins and addons are generally also reserved for professional edition users.

If the dev team and none of the capable users have this controller how would you have them add and test it?

Posted Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 2:33 am
How you want i buy a professional edition if i cant use my imix reload and test before??

Posted Wed 19 Aug 09 @ 11:16 pm
You can download a trial, and if you want to use hardware that is currently not supported out-of-the-box, you will have to map it yourself. Downloadable content is generally reserved for pro users.

Posted Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 5:45 am
Im a pro user i use virtual dj 3 when i buy hercule dj mp3 control ( you want a photo of the cd in my hand or the serial numer maybe you will trust me...) .... but in the download center i never seen yet the midi map for the imix reload... i just need to know how configure this joghwell on the demo version of vdj 6.. nothing else.. if i cant, no problem.. i still use traktor..

Posted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 11:54 pm
I never said there was one. Even if there was, you wouldn't be able to download it unless you registered your serial number. If you need help with the jogwheel then post up what you have and we will see what we can do.

Posted Sat 22 Aug 09 @ 11:56 am
Ok thanks. How can i post that?

Posted Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 6:28 pm
j'ai suivi votre discution conclusion on ne peut pas mapper la i-mix reload?? c'est sa??

Posted Wed 18 Aug 10 @ 12:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)