Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Assign video plugin to deck?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I apologise if this has been addressed already... I could not find anything by searching.

In the video settings, is there any way to use the "Use this plugin for audio-only files" option separately for each deck? Or is there some other way to set separate video plugins for each deck? I want to use webcam and sonique together. I know that you can just apply them both to the master with sonique on top and use the transparency slider, but that way you can't preview both separately.

I'm not going to cry about it if I can't do it, because VDJ is still the best, but I would appreciate any help!

Thanks!

Steve

Posted Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 7:58 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Steven725 wrote :
is there any way to use the "Use this plugin for audio-only files" option separately for each deck?

I'm afraid not...

Posted Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 8:40 pm
Too bad...

Thanks anyway!

Posted Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 9:08 pm
However this WOULD be a good idea for future releases. In config to be able to assign a different plugin to each deck when audio only files are played. Then you could have say Slideshow on one deck. and clipbank or camera on the other, giving a nice 50 50 mix of these two effects when audio is played.

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 5:05 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I asked a while back if it would be possible to add the ability to change the active video substitution plugin from the API - that way I can randomize it using a plugin I've written.

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 5:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)