Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: MIXMASTER (v2.0 now available) - Page: 5

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
its taking great shape L2 it looks great
can i ask whats going to be in the three blank slots ?

Posted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 8:40 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
The 3 blank slots for for cue time display.

i got this almost 75% done, i did a bit last night. I'm sure there are things i have over looked but thats where you guys help ;)

I think its turning out really well, the only think i might do is change the overlap wave background to a black. I would have perferred not to change it but the best possible visuals are with a dark backgroud. The split waves i think will stay as is.... i do like them.

Posted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 10:50 am
nice one !!
im sure you will make a good choice with the wave colors
as always your time and effort is much appreciated

Posted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 2:14 pm

Posted Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 6:04 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Great listen2.
Your skin now looks like more professional.

Do not forget that we are wainting for red-blue version as well:-)

Posted Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 5:35 am
nice !!! the waves look ok to me with the darker back ground
i notice on deck 1 you've changed the loop panel to show just the beat number for me that's the way to go so you can quickly see what it is on or was last on

just a couple of more suggestions if its possible before you finish it
any chance of adding something to show if sync / beatlock is engaged occasionally i use it with a short cut for soft pitch reset
so it doesn't mess your skin up maybe you could add it to the white line on the dial or just the tip of it so it turns green just to show its engaged
and maybe the pitch% next to the pitch sliders
if its at all possible
then id say its 100%

hope you don't think I'm being a pain in the ass I'm just trying to help you get it wright first time and also because i don't know bugger all about skinning lol !!

Posted Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 10:19 am
I am almost done with this.

I actually went back to the shaded background, but dont judge it from the prior screen shot, its not the same. I think for the green and gray colored waves it does display better then the black.

Have no fear.. the red/blue version that will have all default colors that more users might be used to .

Posted Thu 29 Jan 09 @ 9:43 am
great work listen2 !

Posted Sat 31 Jan 09 @ 6:54 am
2.0 is now out for download.

I didn't have a lot of time to check for bugs, so i am sure you may find some, just let me know.

I also included the original shaded background as well as the black, depending on which you prefer. I tend to like the shaded myself but i am all about choices.

Thanks and enjoy!

Posted Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 11:09 am
Love this skin just what you need when you use something like a iON iCUE.
Any chance of this but with the waveform that overlaps. (sorry just seen your last post with the picture.)
When will we be able to get are grubby little mits on this ????????

Posted Mon 02 Feb 09 @ 4:15 pm
great update to the skin L2
personally i like these colours but it will be good to see it with the default colours as well
like the audio only option geeze i forgot just how use i'd got to vdj with all the bells and whistles on it lol !!
great work

Posted Tue 03 Feb 09 @ 9:04 am
Thanks!

I intend to get a default color version soon, i just grew tired of the same color schemes.

I did find a bug that was fixed but somehow found its way back in, so i have to fix that.

Posted Tue 03 Feb 09 @ 12:26 pm
Bug is fixed is anyone finds anything else let me know, thanks

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 8:26 am
The new mixmaster v2 with the single wave form is just the best with a controler.
Thanks Mate

Posted Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 11:25 am
erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004
awesome awesome awesome l2
love it

could you, by any chance, do a 1440x900 version. hopefully possibly maybe yes

Posted Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 12:44 am
yeah it should resize fairly well, i can give it a shot.

Thanks! i am glad you like the skin!

Posted Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 11:24 am
listen2, if you resize your skin by JeremK Resizing tool, I suggest you not to do it.

Any users who want to resize any skins, just need to donate for getting the serial number of that tool.
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/4442/VDJ_Skin_Resizer_Tool.html

I know the effort of JeremK for making his tool and I think he should receive some money for his work!!

P.S: if you want to resize your skin by your hands, feel free to make it:)

Posted Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 1:31 pm
Well by no means would i want to take anything away from JeremK, he is a good guy and i consider a friend. If anyone wants to resize skins on their own then definatly get the resizer and support JeremK for his hard work. I have also made 2 skins using his skin creation program. He has made some great programs that do deserve our support.

@sischo By what method i use to resize my skin releases would probably be irrelevant. Had I released the skin in multiple versions from the start you would probably also not have an opinion.

Posted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 8:19 am
I had written it because JeremK wrote this message in his tool:
"Please do not use licensed options to modify a skin and send it to someone else. If that person wants the same features as you have, tell him to donate as you did, thanks"

As I am the Italian translator, I know his wishes and I would like all people, who have got his tool yet, must follow his directives.

After all, that is his tool!!

Posted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 8:49 am
How do you download? I do not know precisely how the folder of my PC. And do not really know which folder I should choose.

Ciao lennart,

Posted Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 7:47 am
95%