Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: MIXMASTER (v2.0 now available) - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
The only issue i would have with that os that the "domes" then could contain the same info that is already displayed (song times, etc) plus if it was all condensed into a small circle it probably would only make things harder to see.

I will add pitch sliders, CBG adjustments ( i hope i have space ;) and have everything else in place soon. I have a lot of production work coming up so i will not have too much time to throw down on skinning, but i do want this working and testing very soon,.

Posted Fri 26 Dec 08 @ 4:27 pm
currently I cannot access the main website here so I am unable to show my updated preview.the last thing I tried was to up load a new image and it took forever, now i am getting a 503 website unavailable error. Hopefully this can be fixed soon and I can upload the actual skin for you guys to test.

I'm posting this from my iPhone

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 8:29 am
JabloePRO InfinityMember since 2007
I like this skin. Where can I get it?

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 9:13 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Jabloe wrote :
I like this skin. Where can I get it?

Skins and pluggins are reserved for licensed users only. Hope to see you as a licensed user soon....

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 11:18 am
I did change the font on the hit cue buttons, i think its much better then before. i added pitch sliders at the top which might not stay and would be replaced with pitch bend buttons with pitch % read out. The only other thing i might add somewhere is some small lopp info, because i like to know if loops are enabled or not sometimes. Its also changed to fit 1280x768 for a standard. Let me know what you guys think.

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 6:39 pm
roopHome userMember since 2006
Ok and if i am a licenced user where can I download it?

It's a nice scin!!!

Posted Mon 05 Jan 09 @ 4:32 am
Yeah, i hopefully will finish it soon, but i have sort of hit a bump in the road as far as design ideas. I look at this and i like it but i dont love it. I can't decide on a finish layout. I brought the waves together and that is much better, what i was thinking now was to put the song info together too.

Posted Mon 05 Jan 09 @ 9:16 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Simple outline that is good for Time Code or scratch user. Hope you can modify the spinner into something or very similar to CDJ jog inner display. Can't wait...

Posted Tue 06 Jan 09 @ 9:57 am
I was thinking about changing the red/blue solid colors to a bright green (active) and a gray (inactive) color.

@ ranes i dont think putting info in the dome would work since they are rather small.

Is there anything else missing or does not look good? Throw out some ideas you guys, thanks.

Posted Thu 15 Jan 09 @ 10:26 am
just a quick preview of a new skin i created. Suggestions are welcome.

Posted Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 6:24 pm
I have done some more work on this one, i must tell you lots as far as colors and images have changed (i hope for the better) The more i looked at the skin the more it was looking like something else to me. I'll try and throw up a preview soon.

Either way i have the new version plus the original as posted before, so if the new one is not popular or hated for some odd reason we will have a choice.

Posted Wed 21 Jan 09 @ 10:29 am
here;s the new preview

Posted Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 8:21 pm
looks cool, i like it a lot, cant wait fi try it !!! good job
nice to me the diffrence to alle da RED / BLUE skins, brap brap

Posted Fri 23 Jan 09 @ 12:48 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Yes, mate IMO that looks much better indeed

I like it alot Listen2

Posted Fri 23 Jan 09 @ 2:28 am
Thanks guys, i hope to throw a few more touches and this might be released by this weekend.

the only elements missing i would like to get in there is loops and maybe a clone button, but they may come in the next update shortly after.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Posted Fri 23 Jan 09 @ 9:56 am

Posted Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 7:43 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It look great L2;)

Posted Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 7:50 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

I bloody love it mate,

Just had a little spin with it, it's really cool mate, different, but still cool.

Posted Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 8:15 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I've just tested it. It's very simple, but nice to use

One little miscoding: When right-clicking on the Cue buttons (1, 2, 3) you cannot set the cue.
Which means that once you have set the 3 cues, you cannot change them, except for Cue 1.
And when the song is stopped and we go back to a cue point, the cue marker isn't in the middle of the line.

Posted Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 9:43 am
the cues are now fixed

thanks.

Posted Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 10:18 am
57%