Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Nordic Forum

Topic: Säkert dum fråga men vill ändå ha ett svar :-) - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Är det med i det paketet på den linken jag postade?

Posted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 6:46 pm

Posted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 6:47 pm

Posted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 6:48 pm
Men är det inte VDJ Home Edition då? För det går väll inte att koppla in externt mixerbord till Homeedition?

Posted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 6:51 pm
Correct..

The FREE version of Virtual DJ that comes with Hercules controllers have a few limitations. One is that you can not have two stereo outputs (meaning connect to an external mixer, like a Pioneer Mixer).

But it will of course work with the Hercules Mixer... and give you both master out, and headset prelisten at the controller.
So its limited to work with this controller only.

If you later in life, want to drop the Hercules controller, and go for a hardware mixer (like Pioneer), you can upgrade to the pro version of Virtual DJ for a discount though

Posted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 6:54 pm
Ah okej, smidigt!

Kollade lite nu på programmet, hur gjorde man en spelningslista sa du? För när man drar in låtarna på "browser" så laddas dem bara i ngn av decksen...

Posted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 6:58 pm

Dont drag to a deck, but the far right pannel in the browser... Thats where the playlist, automix etc is located...

Posted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 7:00 pm

Posted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 7:02 pm
ah hittade, den va lite gömd för man måste hålla musen på den för att den rutan ska komma fram, dock irriterande att den rutan försvinner så fort man tar bort musen! Går det inte att ställa in så den alltid är synlig?

Posted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 7:04 pm
There is a lock icon at the bottom if the pannel divider ;)
Click that lock, and the pannel will stay the width you set it too... (you can adjust after lock is on too) .. and it will loose the annoying behaviour;)

btw, running to bed now.. hehe... But hopefully there are other nordic users awake , if you run into more questions :)

Posted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 7:07 pm
Japp, jag är uppe någon stund tilll och skriver uppsats, så har du fler frågor är de bara att ställa.

Posted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 7:10 pm
Ah! där ja! Tack så mkt! Hoppas jag inte varit allt för besvärlig! Kommer beställa hem mixern och sätta igång! :) Bara gjort egna Techno/Trance låtar innan men vill gå över till DJ'ing nu!

Tack för all hjälp! :-)

Posted Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 7:11 pm

Bare hyggelig ;)

Posted Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 4:06 am
Kan passa på att ställa en fråga åt en vän som sitter brevid mig för jag har inte svaret på denna fråga :P

Han undrar om ni använder crossfadern eller volymkontrollerna när ni mixar låtar. Vad är det för fördelar/nackdelar med de olika sätten.

Posted Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 4:34 am
marcellodjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
I use a nice combination of both volumefader and crossfader.

Do what suits you best, and what you're comfortable with. The technical has not much to say unless you're a show dj, that twist and turn on every knobs while you're scratching. What really matters in the end is how the sound that comes out from your speakers sounds. :)

Posted Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 7:17 am
Det beror helt enkelt på, alla som spenderar någon stund bakom decksen utvecklar sin egen stil efter en stund.

Personligen använder jag nästan alltid volym-fadersen, med undantag för någon gång då och då jag gör mer tekniska scratchningar, cross-fadern med scratch-kurva då ger en effekt som inte funkar med volym-faders.

Det är bara att prova sig fram till vad som känns naturligt.

Posted Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 8:21 am

Posted Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 7:43 am
marcellodjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
Quote :
VirtualDJ HomeEdition includes all the features of the professional VirtualDJ software except for direct 2nd Video Output (Window Mode only) and those which involve additional hardware (mixer, turntable, midi, ...).

Ett lydkort med 2 utganger må du ha for å kunne bruke prelisten funksjonen, slik at du kan høre sang på deck2 i headsettet.

Er litt usikker når det gjelder å koble til en ekstrern mixer. Jeg tror du må ha professional edition for å kunne bruke midi fra mixeren.
Dersom du bare skal koble lyden til mixeren tror jeg dette går bra.

Posted Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 9:32 am
fattade inte mkt av de där xD :D

Posted Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 10:09 am

Depends on what you are looking for.
None of the mixers in your link can CONTROL Virtual DJ, because they dont have midi. Mixers such as Ecler Nuo4 has midi, Korg Zero4, Pioneer DJM700 / 800 etc... These midi mixers can also control VDJ.

But... I use a none midi mixer myself with Virtual DJ, much as those you posted in your link.
And then a small midi controller to control play, stop, cue and pitch in VDJ.

And then I mix normally on the normal hardware mixers, just as if the sound to it, came from CD players or vinyls.

But , to do this, you need TWO stereo outs, one for EACH deck in VDJ. The home edition does not support this.
The home edition supports ONE stereo out (master sound from both decks in VDJ, depending on crossfader position) + one headset out.

So you need the pro version to mix with an external mixer like that

Posted Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 4:24 pm
38%