Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: To the guys who download skins (just like me)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

KarlozzPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Hi, This is Carlos again, i have download many skins from the download page at VDJ, but i like the most one of them, its name is Mix Statation SV 03 VDJ (1024x768) V4.0, - autor Serge6037.
This skin is located at the second page from the skins able to download. I really like this skin, but i have a little problem about the cue points, they just don`t show at the waverform area, when i switch from skin, it does show at the waveform, but when i`m using that skin, i wonder where the cue points have gone?
If you guys could help me fixing this problem, i need to know if is by default ( do you have the same problem with this skin like me), the skin`s developer made a tiny mistake creating it?, or it`s just my problem.

Best regards
Thanks

Posted Tue 08 Feb 05 @ 5:56 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The SV 03 version did not have that function yet, because it was in a VDJ update after that skin was uploaded. There are many upadtes of this skin which show cues properly though, but if you really want to use this certain version, I think someone will guide you how to correct it yourself.

Regards

Posted Tue 08 Feb 05 @ 11:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)