Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Milkdrop - Page: 8

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Iam using the Blacksheep HDvideo skin, however it appears to be "dimming" then come back to normal. brightness, you can notice this more when loading tracks video or audio also when selecting some plugins such as milkdrop8 any ideas thank you ?

Posted Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 5:12 am
I don't get it... I tired to get it to work only one effect worked the rest did nothing.. im lost.

Posted Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 3:57 pm
Typo:..."tried",not "tired"...

Posted Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 5:28 pm
i try to download Milkdroop8, my avast! (antivirus) says " URL hxxp://es.virtualdj.com/addons/download/1/16711/milkdrop8.exe
Infección Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]"

please check thats correct.

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 8:58 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's a false positive.

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 9:13 pm
PhiDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Scoot, can we (mac users) enjoy this too? I only see windows installer from the plugin section...

Posted Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 9:57 pm
hdsonPRO InfinityMember since 2011
PhiDJ wrote :
Scoot, can we (mac users) enjoy this too? I only see windows installer from the plugin section...

+ 1

Posted Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 2:18 am
cehletPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Maybe I missed it but is there going to be a Mac version of this I would think by now with all the Mac DJ's out there using VDJ that there would be allot more effects being released for the Mac and not just PC only. if there is a way to make this work on Mac please point me in the direction of this as I would like to use it in my video sets.

Posted Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 7:05 pm
cehlet wrote :
Maybe I missed it but is there going to be a Mac version of this I would think by now with all the Mac DJ's out there using VDJ that there would be allot more effects being released for the Mac and not just PC only. if there is a way to make this work on Mac please point me in the direction of this as I would like to use it in my video sets.

+1

Posted Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 1:48 am
DaddyWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thanks, the version for 7 worked great. (XP on my 15 yr old Alienware)

Posted Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 11:16 pm
15 years old?..ha,ha yeah...a record breaker for sure lol...but Xp wont be safe to browse anymore.should work fine with windows 7 though...

Posted Fri 25 Jul 14 @ 12:09 am
PhiDJ wrote :
Scoot, can we (mac users) enjoy this too? I only see windows installer from the plugin section…

any news from the dev team?
grtz

Posted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 11:22 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
There may be a Mac version of this in the future, but I couldn't commit to any kind of timescale.

Posted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 1:37 pm
kidmixxPRO SubscriberMember since 2008
Can I stream Milkdrop to TVs on the same network? What do I need to send the Visualization to TVs and/or LED walls?

Posted Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 12:56 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Is there an easy way to add a "Remove" button to the interface? There are so many to go though, I would like to hit cut to move on to the next or hit Remove to delete the currently selected effect from the folder of Milkdrop files to select from.

Posted Sat 23 Aug 14 @ 1:19 pm
not sure of what your saying bro but if you mean having control of it...yes....if is that you selected milkdrops as audio only video effect you should still bring it up via a effect slot,say the master,then open the Gui control by clicking the button on the side,(these are placed in different places in relation to the skin you are using,usually with a arrow icon) and on the gui you can either click cut or if you re-adjust any of the buttons it jumps to the next milkdrop effect...
edit: the remove..not unless you see the name of the effect and manually remove...but I've requested a "previous" button as well..a little more control would be ideal..

Posted Sat 23 Aug 14 @ 3:21 pm
There are Mildrops I don't like and I want to remove them from the rotation by a Remove button in the GUI plugin effect window. Clicking the Remove button would advance to the next Milkdrop and delete the previous.

Right now I am writing down the ones I really like, to eventually build a folder full of only stuff I like in the near future. I decided it would just be easier to remove the ones I don't like. The Remove button would make that SUPER easy.

Posted Sat 23 Aug 14 @ 4:04 pm
agree.but if you change your mind later?...

Posted Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 6:47 pm
Always back up, this is just my shuffle folder, not the only copy.

Posted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 6:58 pm
Having a problem with Milkdrop and Virtual DJ 8.

Whenever I run the plugin, Virtual DJ 8 starts running choppy. There is also an occasional delay when pressing cue points. If I change to high resolution it gets worse. If I transition between videos and non videos it gets worse. If I just do a normal visualization, no problem. It seems like the Milkdrop plugin is using too much CPU? The CPU meter in VDJ 8 is barely on one bar. Is there a setting that I can change?

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 1:57 am
66%