Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ iRemote for iPhone/iPad/iPod - Page: 12

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

f_dipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hello fellow virtual dj'rs

i just purchased the virtual dj remote for the ipod....i'm trying to get it connect without the wifi so i would be able to dj in the club
can someone how to use this setup plz...

thank in advance

Posted Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 11:16 pm
f_dipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hello
i just purchased the virtualdj remote for my ipod...and i'm having problem getting it connected to my laptop
i'm running the latest version of virtual dj ...i want to connect it without using the wifi so when i do gigs with no internet service
i could still use the ipod..can someone help me

Posted Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 11:33 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Mon 25 Apr 11 @ 12:52 pm
This all seems interesting & I'm interested but, I'm not fully understanding everything(it's all Greek to me). I can use my iPhone as a remote? What is a remote? Or can I use it as Internet connection???? They say u will never know unless u ask, so I'm askin. Someone break it down to elementary for me.... Please

Posted Wed 04 May 11 @ 6:53 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
07R8ted R wrote :
...it's all Greek to me...

i hate this :)

Well, you need to purchase and install to your iphone the iRemote Application from Apple Store. Then you will be able to remotely (from a small/medium distance) control VirtualDJ. In other words, your iphone will become a wireless controller.

Posted Wed 04 May 11 @ 7:22 am
Ahhhhh I see said the blind man..... LLS that's tight, thanks

Posted Wed 04 May 11 @ 11:01 am
This app seems really cool. My question/suggestion is Android versions. There are a lot of new android devices being released. I am not anti-apple, I actually like apple products, however budget wise I am an Android owner. I have an android phone and rresearching an android tablet. Willl you ever consider a remote app for android platform?

Posted Fri 13 May 11 @ 10:57 am
There is a thread in the Wishes & New Features Forum in regards to an Android App. Please post any Android related support and/or questions in that thread.

Posted Fri 13 May 11 @ 11:05 am
Homemade Electricity

Posted Sat 14 May 11 @ 4:04 pm
I was wondering if someone could help me with vdj remote. i got the app and got it working with my software so all the faders work, knobs work, browser works, sampler works tracks load into software all that stuff. The only issue is, is that when i hit play on my iphone the track doesn't play. I am stumped with this...can someone help me?

i have VDJ PRO V 7.0.3

Posted Mon 30 May 11 @ 2:00 am
I am using VirualDJ LE 6.0.7 with an usb controller. Is it possible for me to use the app? Because I am reading things that say you need the newest version, witch I can't afford..

Posted Thu 02 Jun 11 @ 2:41 pm
Hi there,

iRemote works with VirtualDJ v7.0.2 or above, so you would need to upgrade to Pro to use this feature.

Depending on the controller you got LE with, you may be entitled to a discount when upgrading.

Regards

Keith

Posted Thu 02 Jun 11 @ 2:45 pm
Hi there,

iRemote works with VirtualDJ v7.0.2 or above, so you would need to upgrade to Pro to use this feature.

Depending on the controller you got LE with, you may be entitled to a discount when upgrading.

Regards

Keith

I think you menitioned this to me. But I am not sure, but thank you. I am using an Dap Audio DS MP 150 Usb Midi Interface..

How much of a discount can I get?

Jimmi

Posted Thu 02 Jun 11 @ 5:22 pm

Posted Thu 02 Jun 11 @ 5:43 pm
I don't have Virtual DJ.

Posted Fri 03 Jun 11 @ 7:47 pm

Posted Sat 04 Jun 11 @ 1:21 pm
Pat_DJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi,

Will there be a Blackberry Playbook version?

Thanks

Posted Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 9:19 pm
The only version released by Atomix is for Apple iOS devices.

AFAIK there are no plans to release for RIM devices at present.

Keith

Posted Thu 09 Jun 11 @ 6:22 am
dandijPRO InfinityMember since 2011
This has probably been mentioned before but is vdj looking at an app for android users?
Just picked up a acer iconia a500 tablet and the app would be fan-freaking-tastic on it!

dandij

Posted Thu 09 Jun 11 @ 7:11 am
One of the mods is working on one but there is no timeline due to ongoing committments.

As above, Atomix only support iremote on iOS at present.

Keith

Posted Thu 09 Jun 11 @ 12:20 pm
65%