Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ iRemote for iPhone/iPad/iPod - Page: 11

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Is it possible to use 2 ipads in single deck configurations (with just the actual deck skin).

Posted Sun 27 Feb 11 @ 7:28 pm
I really like the iremote feature, what would be nice is to also be able to search your library instead of just browsing

Posted Sun 27 Feb 11 @ 8:49 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 9:12 am
Looks great,appreciate all your work and time thanks.

Posted Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 1:40 pm
Help! Help! Help! I'm having issues connecting my VDJ remote to my DVJ version 7.0.2. I enabled it on the config option but it won't connect. I downloaded Bonjour and all I see is my printer not my iPhone. I am connected on the same Wifi network but I can't tell what's the problem. Any ideas????? thanks in advance.....

Posted Sat 05 Mar 11 @ 10:24 pm
What' the hell is this crap,APPLE's promoting this,If not all over forums

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 11:14 pm
Algoriddim's Djay Arrives on iPhone and iPod Touch

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 11:19 pm
I am sorry if I missed this if someone has already answered but are there any skins for the iPhone that offer search.

I have way too many folders for this to be practical without a search function.

LOVE the program but definitely need a search.

Thanks!

Scott

Posted Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 4:27 pm
Sorry, search feature is not supported yet by iRemote application. But you can browse through folders and playlists using up and down arrows in a skin and view file informations of the browsed file.

Posted Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 5:03 pm
Thanks for the quick answer..

Is the search feature in the works? Judging from the forums, it should be high priority.

Scott

Posted Wed 23 Mar 11 @ 12:12 pm
gullumPRO InfinityMember since 2007
if the search future would be implanted would be reason enough to get an idevice

Posted Wed 23 Mar 11 @ 5:44 pm
skamauHome userMember since 2011
Guys, this app looks fantastic! But I had to sign up to these forums to add to everyone else's comments. The browsing for music is terrible, very cumbersome and really unusable.

Any word on if this is being looked at? I really want to use this app, but in it's current form it is just too frustrating to load songs.

Definitely needs a better browsing layout and a search feature, which would make it amazing.

Look forward to any news on this

Posted Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 5:56 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Well my trusty old Nokia is nearly ready to bite the dust, I'm due an upgrade in another 6 months.... Just hoping there'll be an Android option by then, because as much as I REALLY want this app, I REALLY don't want to join Steve Jobs' flock either...

Posted Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 4:24 pm
Hello, my name is Andres, I'm from Sinaloa, Mexico.

I unlock my ipod touch and lower VirtualDJ ipa Remote, and same thing happened to me commenting everyone.

Go out there a post where a user says they need to create a new network between the lap and the ipod .. even in some pages where they sell the application you say you have to be specifically laptop ..

else .. others say you have to have the home version of virtual dj ..

Well let me tell you that none of this is true .. because as many have noticed .. was the same situation with VDJ home and pro vj ..

the problem is in the Firewall on your computer .. just have to allow incoming connection to the pc ipod .. and not the lap as they say around .. can be any type.

Often Internet Security versions of antivirus software (which are more complete versions that bring other options such as anti-spam, personal firewall, etc etc) as mentioned .. bring their own Firewall .. all we have to do is put it as "game mode" or "interactive" in almost all antivirus say so ... (Avast Internet Security, Nod32 Eset Smart Security, AVG Internet Security ----> are those that probe I) in these modes .. when there will be the application .. Firewall will be detecting a new incoming connection .. which we are going to give permit .. obviously to control the virtual dj from ipod or ipad. and recorded the Firewall option and remember .. to avoid this question in the future.

-------------------------------------------------- --------------
NOTES, QUESTIONS AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
-------------------------------------------------- --------------

1 .- The difference between a normal Antivirus and Internet Security Version

Normal Version: are usually only antivirus and nothing else

Internet Security Version: Personal Firewall, Anti Spam, Anti spyware, anti virus

-------------------------------------------------- ----------
Check with that type of security feature.

For those who do not have any anti-virus .. and not connected .. cheked the windows firewall .. usually is very strict .. turn it off .. nothing happens.

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
2 .- Order of open applications.

I opened the first probe and at the PC Virtual Dj configuration ----> ---> Iphone / Ipad -----> Enabled .... OPEN APPLICATION IN IPAD / IPOD / IPHONE.

Will leave the announcement of the incoming connection if they have antivirus internet security.

and ready application to another application will recognize

In the pc .. must permit the ipod is connected. Dj Virtual PC

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

3 .- Version of Virtual Dj??

in it! Home, Premium, Pro, Estudent .. you want!

Another note: no premium version or estudent .. was a joke.

GREETINGS TO ALL!

I hope this serves as a worked for me .. I JUST DID THIS .. NOTE THAT WERE MANY PEOPLE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM!

Any questions

- You can contact me ...

[Sorry, contact details are not permitted for unlicensed users. Please also do not post the same message or question more than once.]

[Link to site with illegal download links removed.]

Posted Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 3:40 am
Nvided, please do not post links to sites with links to illegal pirate/cracked downloads of VirtualDJ.

if you like the software, please support it and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 10:05 am
Yo guys, i bought the latest version of CUE with the latest version of VDJ on it, but when i wanna connect it with my Omni Controller my VDJ plays in shocks, you can't hear it, but you can see it on the program that it stops for a sec every 5sec.
How can i solve this ?

Thanks allot !

Posted Sat 09 Apr 11 @ 9:33 am
You are posting in a irrelevant thread. Please open a new thread and post your issue there again.

Posted Sun 10 Apr 11 @ 1:41 pm
I have a jailbroken iphone and i've downloaded the VirtualDj Iremote from installous ,, i downloaded virtual dj home v7.0.3 from download.com ,, and i made the iPhone/iPod tab in the virtual dj settings 'Enabled' ,, and i have itunes and bonjour on the pc (Win 7) ,, and i try openning the remote it just say trying to locate virtual dj ,, and i've turned the firewall off too .. it just doesn't work ,,,,, please anybody help me !!!!!

Posted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 5:10 pm
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
this is why you BUY the app

Posted Thu 21 Apr 11 @ 11:56 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
shiftman2 wrote :
I have a jailbroken iphone and i've downloaded the VirtualDj Iremote from installous ,, i downloaded virtual dj home v7.0.3 from download.com ,, and i made the iPhone/iPod tab in the virtual dj settings 'Enabled' ,, and i have itunes and bonjour on the pc (Win 7) ,, and i try openning the remote it just say trying to locate virtual dj ,, and i've turned the firewall off too .. it just doesn't work ,,,,, please anybody help me !!!!!

Hello Best Buy, I just stole this TV from your store and it doesnt work. I was wondering if you can send someone to my house fix it for me? BTW I need to have it hung on the wall with the bracket I stole too.

-David

Posted Fri 22 Apr 11 @ 9:11 am
59%