- Hardware Manuals Index
- Denon Index
- MC-6000 MKII
- POWER: Use included power adapter (6V DC, 3A, center-positive) to connect MC4000 to a power outlet. While the power is switched off, plug the cable into MC4000 first, and then plug the other end into a power outlet. Use the Power Switch to turn the MC4000 on and off. Turn on the MC4000 after all input devices have been connected and before you turn on amplifiers. Turn off amplifiers before you turn off the unit
- USB. This USB connection sends and receives audio and control information from a connected computer.
- BOOTH OUTPUT (TRS): Use standard TRS cables to connect this output to a booth monitoring system. The level of this output is controlled by the Booth knob on the top panel.
- MASTER OUTPUT (XLR): Connect this low-impedance XLR output to a PA system or powered monitors. The level of this output is controlled with the Master knob on the top panel.
- MASTER OUTPUT (RCA): Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to a speaker or amplifier system. The level of this output is controlled by the Master knob on the top panel.
- AUX. Use standard RCA cables to connect this input to an external analogue media source (CD, MPE player etc). The level of this input is controlled by the AUX knob on the top panel.
- MIC2 INPUT. Connect a 1/4" microphone to this input.
- MIC1 INPUT. Connect a 1/4" or a XLR microphone to this input.