v1.5.7 uploaded

Changes:

* Fixed unicode load/save (hopefully!)

Posted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 2:55 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
SBDJ wrote :
* Fixed unicode load/save (hopefully!)

Confirmed ! Thank you very much !

And one thing that i also noticed is that when you select a font that doesnt support Unicode chrs (like Greek) it doesnt display Greek as squares. It keeps Arial (i think) for the unicode chrs and make changes to the others.. So its just perfect !

I'm gonna roll it tonight !

Posted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 8:32 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I'll also be using it tonight...

Thanks Scott

Joey...

Posted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 10:21 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Thought I would show some WIP stuff:

Posted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 9:40 pm
3D???.. Can i call you Santa ?...lol

Cant wait !

Source=DJ ... any more infos on that?

btw, ScrollText & Logo together run beautiful tonight. No more questions .. 'what's the name of that song?'. Many thanks.

Posted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 9:55 pm
djdad wrote :
3D???.. Can i call you Santa ?...lol

LOL. At the moment I'm working on z-axis extrusion (ie allowing the text to have depth) and rotation in 3d space whilst the text is scrolling.

djdad wrote :
Source=DJ ... any more infos on that?

It allows basic SMS support from a USB mobile broadband dongle, or mobile phone (cable/bluetooth).

Posted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 10:09 pm
Another small addition before I go to bed:

Thats right - on top of Scrolltexts own macros, you can now embed VDJScript queries :)

Posted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 11:07 pm
Super Fresh!! Why hasn't VDJ hired you yet?? You got skills!!

Lookin forward to this one!!
Huey

P.S. Any snapshots of the Android app...............

Posted Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 9:57 am
wierd ...I was gonna say "Super nice"...not sure how this works but if it relaces the titler..that woul be great!

Posted Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 7:49 pm
You can use the curent ScrollText version as a Titler replacement. It works already.

Posted Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 9:57 pm
Humm tried the title & artist deal,Like the titler its not seeing deck 3 and 4!!?? only deck 1 & 2. used the # code.whats up? i was using the virtual dj 4 deck skin btw.

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 5:03 am
If you go back a few pages you'll see that Scott talks about addressing this at a later date. Again it has something to do with this SDK think I believe.

Huey

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 6:42 am
In Scotts last image it shows the ability to pull information for each deck - (probably using the new SDK as Huey says)

If this is possible then there is no reason with the correct code why you can't get it to pull the MASTERDECK track info. So long as you always have MASTERDECK set to auto then problem solved!! :)

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 7:02 am
Got Ya fellows...going to bed...lol..

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 9:07 am
As above, the current version of ScrollText is v5 compatible, so it uses the v5 SDK which doesn't have any understanding of more than 2 decks.

The newer version of ScrollText pictured above is only compatible with v6 onwards as it uses the updated SDK and thus understands multiple decks. The last screenshot above shows the new macro modifier that essentially allows you to use VDJScript get queries directly and embed the results.

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 9:09 am
SBDJ wrote :
As above, the current version of ScrollText is v5 compatible, so it uses the v5 SDK which doesn't have any understanding of more than 2 decks.

The newer version of ScrollText pictured above is only compatible with v6 onwards as it uses the updated SDK and thus understands multiple decks. The last screenshot above shows the new macro modifier that essentially allows you to use VDJScript get queries directly and embed the results.

When will this newerest version be available. I did not notice it in the down load pluggins yet.

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 1:16 pm
What da ? just started getting a strange behavior were all this stuff opens up at will after i try to say the number after my password at vdj and i get a thing it says "virtual Dj developers tool"? on top i tried disable but after system restore it came back again as im typing my password.so on that page i went for clear cache.please help! its still doing it.i get firetext administrator thingy open ,my m-audio software starts,its typing its own number before i finish my password,oh and adware and adobe install? what?

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 9:16 pm
neiljames wrote :
When will this newerest version be available. I did not notice it in the down load pluggins yet.

When it's ready. I can't be any more accurate than that I'm afraid - still lots of work to go!

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 11:18 pm
It looks great so far. I thought I was missing something when I did not see it in the download. You take your time and when you think its ready...we will be to. Thanks for taking the time.

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 11:24 pm
Hey u mind? i've just asked for help? i was'nt able to log in either because when i typed a number something took over and another er number appeared and it quickly started to open all kind of stuff.among them i noticed a Virtual DJ devolopers tool (its listed in my browser under tools,how it got there i dont know...) but after scaning using AVS regestry cleaner then scanned with Spybot which told me all its good (scanned VDJ folders with ADVAST,it sayd some folders it could'nt scan..and that the Blacksheep ultimate skin was an compression BOMB?...ha,ha sorry DAN but it sounds funny though i have'nt the slightest clue..) anyways being that i first used the syntax coding with scrolltext and had it wrong the first 2 times,could it have something to do with that? thanks for any assistance u may give me guys...

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 11:56 pm
66%