Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Xponent Mapper Update... - Page: 4

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

It will be great! If you think that it can solve my problem, beacause i thought that it was an issue of my single xponent..

Posted Thu 08 May 08 @ 3:50 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's not something I've experienced on mine...

Posted Fri 09 May 08 @ 4:21 am
I said i thought not i didn't :p

Posted Fri 09 May 08 @ 9:33 am
is there a way to change the crossfader transform to clone deck?

Posted Sat 10 May 08 @ 5:02 am
If I can make one more suggestion: it would be useful, in my opinion, that when you press shift + third effect button, in order to select the next effect, if it automatically visualize the effetcts page (instead of remaining on the browser page). Sorry for my terrible eng :( Ah and one more thing it wouldn't be better if when you switch to te next effect the previous one remains active instead of automatically going off?

Posted Tue 13 May 08 @ 2:58 pm
Hi Steve , how close are you to having an update ?? Thanks for all your hard work , Paul

Posted Mon 19 May 08 @ 2:39 pm
LeDocPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi, I got a question.
I got the latest mapper, but it will not load in VDJ. When I click the device in VDJ, it just shows the description but any buttons where i can activate it. What's wrong with it? Any suggestions? I own 5.0.7 on Windows Vista.

Kind Regards
Tom

Posted Sun 25 May 08 @ 4:40 pm
Where did you get the mapper?

Posted Sun 25 May 08 @ 4:56 pm
If you owned VDJ, you would have just been able to download it from this site...

Posted Mon 26 May 08 @ 1:01 pm
SBDJ

Will there still be a new Mapper?

Posted Tue 03 Jun 08 @ 5:10 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
LeDoc wrote :
Hi, I got a question.
I got the latest mapper, but it will not load in VDJ. When I click the device in VDJ, it just shows the description but any buttons where i can activate it. What's wrong with it? Any suggestions? I own 5.0.7 on Windows Vista.

Kind Regards
Tom

Then register your license - and if you got it from the other link you supplied then you don't own anything.

Posted Tue 03 Jun 08 @ 6:03 am
audio000 wrote :
SBDJ

Will there still be a new Mapper?

Yup, the mapper will be updated based on the 5.1 native support :)

Posted Tue 03 Jun 08 @ 4:36 pm
OK, I've started updating the mapper for v5.1... changes so far:

* Christmas tree beat mode
* Progress meters implemented
* Vue meters implemented
* Backspin implemented, when you let go of the scratchwheel it will carry on until it slows down to running speed again
* X is now unload, - is now load
* Pitch Bend < and > now 256, with shift values of 512
* Shift cue (and cue 1-5) now sets relevant cue point - shift+cue always sets cue point 1
* << and >> now use smart_seek (4 beats, shift for 8 beats)
* Shift sync now toggles beatlock
* Some small code optimisations

I've still got some other stuff to do, but if you have any suggestions then now is the time to get them in...

Regards,

Scott

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 7:11 am
Hi SBDJ again Cross fader Transform 50% Shift: Cross fader Transform 100%. I know I asked this before but I would love for it to be Cross fader Transform 100% Shift: Cross fader Transform 50% Thank you

With the lcd meters will there only be for the decks or master output to?

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 3:21 pm
The xponent doesn't have a master output meter?

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 4:52 pm
Ok deck A has a meter and deck B has a meter will there be away to make the meters be
the master output level (like in troq)

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 5:40 pm
Well I should be able to show the output level, but it won't be able to take into account the master volume fader at the top, as thats not a MIDI control is it?

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 6:58 pm
Ok maybe I am not saying it right. The way it is now deck A is playing a track the meter on the xponent deck A is moving not the one on deck B . Can it be where deck A meter is for the left output and deck B meter is for the right output level (In torq its called Meter Source channel or master)

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 7:54 pm
@ SBDJ
Hi.
A little suggest.
Is possible assign at the two Jog, a linear pitch bend (the same like the under arrows) without listen the "bending"?
Thanx.
F@lconrec.

Posted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 2:38 am
Hi Scott , my name is Paul and i'm gonna translate a message that i wrote on the Italian forum a few days ago.
I've been using your mapper for some months now (thanks scott) , when i updated to 5.1 a series of good things went out the window bue xmas arrived...only joking..,after trying the 5.1 i reloaded your mapper and i'll wait for the xmas tree effect.....try to list them now..

1. buttons on the left & right of the cross fader became total eg. on your map the crossfader jumps to the middle but on the 5.1 it goes all the way across and i can't play around anymore with the two tracks ast once , it was better your way.MUCH better..

2. disaster...the small arrows to go left & right through the browser & the + & - died in the 5.1 , i use them a lot..

3. quite used to X for loading but if everyone wants to change , ok by me..but i am used to the X for loading , okj change is good right.

4. on the 5.1 (if i'm remembering right) the gain kill is only partial..

5. another disaster on the 5.1 the lock that worked for the key or pich has become the lock on the smart loop function,this is NOT an improvment.really PLEASE change it back..........

Hope that i've been constructive , eagerly waiting to hear you say the new mapper is available , thank you once again for your work
cheers Paul J Harris

ps. just reading your last post , help me understand what "Shift sync now toggles beatlock " means , thanks

Posted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 3:23 pm
23%