Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What soft were U using before vDJ ? - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I use Pcdj FX & Red 5.2 as of now. I'm getting ready to buy Numarks Cue when it is released. It is the same as VDJ. VDJ makes it for Numark. I have already tried the Trial out at home and on a gig. No problems. I'm buying it because it is a 3 in one program and seems stable enough to me. I did'nt want 2 or 3 different softwares to back and forth from. I'm getting it from a Numark Dealer that i know and he saves me Money!! Can't wait till i get it. The Trial Version was Fun!! Forget Running Videos and Karaoke off of Hardware Players. Software is so much eaiser. Just the Time Ripping and Editing. It makes it up in the end!!

Posted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 3:53 pm
I still take CD Players and some CD'S for Backup just in case.

Posted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 3:55 pm
I started with turntables, then cd players , then pcdj red, then traktor ( I was a die hard traktor user, then I tried virtual dj 3), and now I'm hooked on vdj 4. My main reason for switching was vdj's support for external hardware and the flexibility of the software. It is my best software investment to date!!!

Vdj is the best dj software available today, no doubt.

Posted Fri 08 Dec 06 @ 4:22 pm
Haven't had much opportunity to try Virtual DJ "in situ" as yet - the only time I did, it just "dragged" after a while - probably hadn't set the latency correct or something - just used Media Player - there's a crossfader on that, so punters couldn't really tell.

The first mixer I bought was from the now-defunct Tandy. Then I used a Homemix. Some time last year, I saw this thing for Virtual DJ in Argos - it looked pretty cool and I had recently acquired a laptop, so I bought it. Took me a while to get to grips with - even now I'm trying to work it out, as it keeps constantly getting updated.

Posted Sat 09 Dec 06 @ 11:17 am
Started off with PCDJ red early last year and then moved on to PCDJ FX. Didn't really like it as it wasn't very flexible and the record case layout was pretty poor.

Posted Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 11:19 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
welcome :-) to the real world lol

Posted Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 11:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)