Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Problem with sound briefly stuttering/cutting out - Page: 2
Adion wrote :
Did you try with mathEngine disabled to see if it's related to stems processing?

Hi Adion, 100% it's not come from the MathEngine it set "only use precomputed", i always analyze the tracks manually.
I want to precise i get these kind of problems with vdj2021 and vdj2020 on both computers.
The weird thing is with my old Hercules dj-4mx and the Stanton SCS4.DJ i don't or extremely rarely get those troubles.
like i say in the last post i try to contact Denon to fix that....without success.
regards.

Posted Tue 29 Sep 20 @ 1:56 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Which audio settings and latency did you use?

Posted Tue 29 Sep 20 @ 2:48 pm
Adion wrote :
Which audio settings and latency did you use?

I have 3 options with the audio settings:
-by default with the Denon Asio drivers set to 1024 (the best latency i get after many tests)
-Bypass with Asio 4 all:
-Latency in: 1024
-Latency out:1024
-Offset 11ms
-Resample to 48Khz (almost all my music is in 48Khz)
-OUTPUT HAP1&2 and HAP3&4
Wasapi configuration but lot sound glitches sometimes Dues to HP bad drivers (not a surprise).
regards.

Posted Tue 29 Sep 20 @ 3:08 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Using wasapi directly should give the least problems with stuttering actually.
Did you try with exclusiveAudioAccess enabled and disabled?

Posted Tue 29 Sep 20 @ 3:57 pm
Adion wrote :
Using wasapi directly should give the least problems with stuttering actually.
Did you try with exclusiveAudioAccess enabled and disabled?

Actually i try everything is possible it's why i post here (also remove the bloatwares from hp except the support assistant center), I'm not new with Vdj, Windows, computers, Asio and all that stuff, that my daily routine actually.
It's sound really strange there's some recurring issues like this after all things i read and tried to fix since 1years and half.
I remember clearly with vdj 2018 i don't have all that kind of stuff to fix and the mc4000 run like a charm on my "old" Hp computer with Win7x64 and a i3. with all the logic i really guess there's something wrong somewhere, Hpdrivers?, Denon (the highest probability), Vdj interaction with asio drivers or some kind of bad translation-bad interpretation between Win and vdj?
regards, Fab.

Posted Tue 29 Sep 20 @ 6:24 pm
I am having this same exact problem. Im glad im not alone! This happen to me at three events. I notice that it happens when I go online to do a twitch djing, or if I accidentally play a song with a video and it enable the shaders I think they call it on every other song. Im not sure if this is the problem but this does help trigger it. Its like a major lag and sound cuts in and out. I even notice one of my controller jog wheel light turn on and off with each sound while the other jog wheel is ok. I also notice when I hit the cue button to hear the mext song it shoots that song put the speaker. They all are connected. Help guys or I will be force to go back to serato. My only choice. I am using a ddj sz2 controller 2015 Mac pro computer i5 8 gb ram. And that Mac computer is a beast. It shouldn't happen. I replace all wires same issue. This happen as soon as I switch to vdj. Serato never happen. Keep me posted guys on the results and stay strong out there. This might be a big that they haven't detected and is happening to us!

Posted Mon 05 Oct 20 @ 11:39 am
I experienced the same problems after installing stems 2.0 I did a system restore to remove the stems 2.0 update an now the problem is not there anymore!!!

Posted Sun 11 Dec 22 @ 9:40 pm
Used system restore to remove stems 2.0 now the problems are gone!!!!

Posted Sun 11 Dec 22 @ 9:41 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You could still use the latest VirtualDJ 2023, but if your computer specs are not good enough, with StemsRealtimeSeparation setting to disabled.

Posted Mon 12 Dec 22 @ 2:00 pm
I solved my stuttering after two entire gigs of putting up with it.

Im running win11 with rtx3060, ryzen 7 and 32gb ram, plenty of power which annoyed it. I finally solved the issue by installing the 32bit install rather than the 64bit.

Played the remaining 2hrs of the night with no skips or jumps.

Posted Sun 08 Jan 23 @ 1:16 am