Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Spotify and deezer added in latest early new build - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I think Atomix is really Nice to Users with offering a free Version with Most of the features. But i got a question, is it possible to transform Spotify playlists to VDJ Playlists or VDJ Playlists to Spotify Playlists? That Would be a Nice Feature cause Customers of My work send Tons of Spotify Playlists to me :)

Posted Fri 07 Apr 17 @ 10:53 am
copy your Deezer/Spotify playlist to your sidelist, then copy your sidelist to a new playlist.

Posted Fri 07 Apr 17 @ 2:14 pm
Norton21ControlleristMember since 2014
Ok
Out of the box without the pro sub
What can I use as an addon?
Spotify - No
Deezer - ?
Content Unlimited - Yes
Pulse Locker - ?

I'm clearly going to have to suck up a cost but I've just subscribed to pro for spotify and its useless... Worse than useless.. Its like being given a Ferrari that you've wanted for years only to discover its been limited to 20mph.
Content Unlimited I was paying for but swapped to pro for the spotify... CU is limited on tracks and most of the spotify tracks I listen too aren't on it (Mainly house type stuff)

Deezer looks like Spotify but i'm not paying for that if it needs the Pro license
Pulse locker? - Its expensive but does it have all of the spotify content?

Posted Tue 11 Apr 17 @ 4:35 pm
Norton21 wrote :
Deezer looks like Spotify

It is, but with much faster download speed. Deezer hasn't limited the download speed like Spotify has

Norton21 wrote :
Pulse locker? - Its expensive but does it have all of the spotify content?

No, it's more like CU. Not nearly as much content as Spotify or Deezer - but legal to use when DJing in public (unlike Spotify and Deezer)
Like CU it supports caching/offline play

Posted Tue 11 Apr 17 @ 7:00 pm
Norton21ControlleristMember since 2014
Do I need VDJ Pro for Deezer?

Posted Sat 15 Apr 17 @ 7:33 pm

Posted Sat 15 Apr 17 @ 7:38 pm
djsteve27 wrote :
why was it added it doesn't make sense to integrate into vdj if u cant use public I'm a pro user for the last 4yrs so I have the pro versions

Just wanted to answer this... They say that to "Cover their @$$@$" .. thats all :)

Posted Thu 20 Apr 17 @ 3:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
It's related to the Spotify License Agreement. Nothing to do on our end at this moment.

Posted Thu 20 Apr 17 @ 5:43 pm
o virtual dj nao mostra os plugin do spotify e do deezer como fazer aparecer

Posted Thu 30 Aug 18 @ 4:01 pm
Você precisa ter uma licença do VirtualDJ Pro. O Spotify não é mais suportado.

Posted Thu 30 Aug 18 @ 4:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)