Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: automixmode can't change the sequence - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Yes sir :-)
sorry for the missunderstandings before.
many handlings that are normal for me don't have to be usual for an other user.
When i work as mobile dj and have a similar event i allways modify my old historyfolder. thats why i get as standard to change my historyfolder.
It worked great on the 7 version and i will never change system, if the ver.8 is not able to do this.
Thats also one reason because i use vdj and not the other Softwares. :-)
I never modify my playlistfolders in that way, because i use playlistfolders for gigs where i am allways active on the decks.
brgds

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 7:20 pm
If you hit the "auto mix button", the auto mix will start on the track you have highlighted at the time, not on the first track. Then, it will go down the list from there. It will NEVER play any of the tracks above the highlighted track.

To me, that's a bug. Start on the top track.

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 7:38 pm
that (problem) also had also the vers.7. i think.
i may think because it is programed like that- like an intelligent database, that remembers when i played that song and what i played next on that day / in that historyfolder.

but thats another story ...

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 7:46 pm
cool , now it works i think - thankyou !
video now is deleted....

Posted Wed 28 May 14 @ 7:39 am
bazzinPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have created a virtual playlist folder and filled it up for the night, my problem is that when I send that folder to automix, I cannot move songs about in the automix plane. For example, a song that has a BPM of 95 wont mix well with a BPM of 128 etc. I am trying to drag another song that is already in that automix panel to another position, for example move the BPM song of 95 and drag another song from another place in the automix panel to replace that song so that I can have 2 songs with a nearer BPM to each other. I hope that I have explained this OK. My experience at the moment is that the song cover moves but the song stays where is is..

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 6:25 am
proartPRO InfinityMember since 2008
@bazzin i can confirm this behavior.
You can't move songs inside automix playlist or sidelist when loaded from a folder or virtual folder or history with the command "playlist load".

In this case the current playlist or sidelist is deleted and filled with the content of the choosen folder.
In this situation you can't move songs inside the playlist or sidelist.

As a workaround you can save the playlist. But don't save it with the suggested playlist name because then no playlist is saved.
I save it as "default" or "sidelist" then the songs can be moved inside playlist immedeately.

This is a really showstopper.

Posted Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 12:01 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Problem found and will be fixed in next update

Posted Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 5:50 am
proartPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thank you very much for the fast response and fixing bug.

Posted Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 6:17 am
I can confirm songs move ok unless history is used.

BUT, occasionally when automix is active, and you change the position of a song, say once in every 10 times, the sound freezes for 3 seconds.

In regular play mode, the same thing happens, but the sound continues luckily, the file will freeze before dropping into position on the list, again for 3 seconds.

Posted Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 3:57 am
and now again...
since the last 2 updates came out , we have the same problem again.
When you load a Tracklist from a Historyfile and load it, by right mouse click, to your Side - or Automix List, the Side/Automix List does not allow to change / move up or down the tracks.
The strange thing is, if you close VDJ and you start the Program againg, you can change it the shown History tracklist. If you change to an other historyflie, its again blocked.

Brgds

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 9:02 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Just tried with build 1872, and both Load In Automix and Load In Sidelist right-click options used from a history list allow me to move the files around in automix/sidelist.

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 12:51 pm
Adion wrote :
Just tried with build 1872, and both Load In Automix and Load In Sidelist right-click options used from a history list allow me to move the files around in automix/sidelist.

hmm, i see ... so why i have a buid 1855.704 usually the system made the update from themself....
I checked it my version is also the official build version, when you download it from the main page.
just see here on the Video:
http://youtu.be/QZH1lImjyyI

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 8:03 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Build 1855 is the latest available public one. The fix is on the Beta build 1872, which you can get if you enable getBetabuilds from Config->Options (Advanced options), or of course wait a few days till that build gets available in public.

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 11:19 pm
djdad wrote :
Build 1855 is the latest available public one. The fix is on the Beta build 1872, which you can get if you enable getBetabuilds from Config->Options (Advanced options), or of course wait a few days till that build gets available in public.

its working now in beta
great, thank you

Posted Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 3:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)