Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: automixmode can't change the sequence - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Hi Guys,
first of all a great thankyou for the huge support and the quick buxfixing.

i recognized that automix now works fine.
unfortunately, we forgot to fix the option to change the sequence of the tracklisting in the active automix mode.
you can delete and add songs, but the sequence can not be moved or changed.

brgds

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 10:25 am
Confirmed.

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 10:30 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
sorry, but unless i miss understood what you reported, i can drag n drop any files from the Automix List so i can re-arrange the order fine here, even if the Automix is enabled. The Will Play At field will also indicate the playing order.

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 10:43 am
nope,
than try to drag a track from the automix playlist and put it somewhere else in the playlist.
it's not possible in my version right now.

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 10:48 am
before Drag the song to a new position..

and After...

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 1:17 pm
so funny ...
now i may understand why you can't find the bug.
it works only at the first time when you start the program. if you try to load a new/ or another playlist than you should try it again....
now i am courious if it works on your system
currently i work with the Dennyo skin but i tried it also with the original skin. Still the same bug.

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 4:28 pm
I think I don't understand your issue?? I can load any number of songs into the "Automix" screen and move them around til my hearts content..

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 4:58 pm
The only panel you cant move files around is the "sideview Clone" panel. Are you sure you are putting your songs in the correct place??

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 4:59 pm
best thing i do a video...
see you soon

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 6:08 pm
Look forward to the video it may help us understand the issue you are having. Thanks

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 6:14 pm
did you try to change the sequence in the historyfiles ?
i recognized, that in the playlistfiles everything works fine. bu not with my hisoryfolders...
so if i want to change the track sequence in my history folder the system wont let me drag the tracks...
that is may the reason because we don't find together :-)
here the vid:
http://youtu.be/iT-ZSugUcZM

Just for Info: Our German Mod changed the highlighted Text from AUTOMIX to PLAYLIST , but it's the same

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 6:28 pm
Now I see what you are saying. You are loading your history to the automix list using load on automix button. Then you want to move those files around and you can't. Just tried it myself and can confirm what you are saying.

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 7:07 pm
I never did it that way in the past, I just click on the history file then in the browser hit ctr+a and drag it to automix list. From there I can move things around. You would think by just clicking on the load to automix button it would be the same as copying the contents of the folder to the automix list.

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 7:09 pm
He is hitting this

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 7:14 pm
Which loads his history to the automix list. When doing it this way you CAN NOT rearrange the songs

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 7:15 pm
Ok, i see now. thank you for the video. Reported.

Ok I have reported this to Dan we will see what he says.

Thanks Babis

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 7:17 pm
Learn somethin new everytime I mess with this awesome software.. I didnt even know I could load history like that.. Awesome!

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 7:18 pm
Just tried it with Playlists and the songs are able to be moved around so it looks as if History is the only one affected. Hope this helps future users issues.

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 7:20 pm
59%