Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.3 - Page: 10

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

ok so a couple of days a go i was doing a test i recorded sounds from serato,traktor,virutal dj..

so i took the sound test i had from virtual dj and tested it out with the 7.3 version and to be honest i don't hear the differences. now i know some guys here said that they did a sound test and it showed that its the same as traktors well no..

now i can publish you samples of one track i used and recorded it in 3 different programs. and you can chek them out for yourself :) i bet that you can hear the difference among all of them ( on a nice pair of headphones especially if you own a ULTRASONE HFI-580 you will hear the difference

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 4:32 am
Thank you so much.

Improve the latency of jogwheels.

It is wonderful.

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 4:52 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Charlie, in the 7.3 they added HD skins, I think that might be what he's referring to.

Correcto mundo!

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 5:17 am
FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Great !!! Thank you

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 6:49 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
maki2001 wrote :

... i had from virtual dj and tested it out with the 7.3 version...

How is it possible for you?

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 7:32 am
If you noticed before he said VDJ didnt sound as good as Serato, now that he tests it out he makes no mention of Serato and now were no where as good as Traktor................With some people you can never win.............SMH.............

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 7:47 am
virtual kev wrote :
I have also downloaded the user manual, but cannot find anything in it re the new updates

My comment about the user manual was in reply to the guy who wanted to set his VDJ EQ frequencies to the same as a DJM-5000. The frequencies required are in the DJM-5000 manual.

As for the VDJ manual, well there's a lot of stuff it can do that's not mentioned in there.

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 7:58 am
Sound is amazing and the jogs are much more accurate. Great job guys!

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 8:44 am
bazoooPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Extremely please with sound,Ta very much

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 9:01 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
If you noticed before he said VDJ didnt sound as good as Serato, now that he tests it out he makes no mention of Serato and now were no where as good as Traktor................With some people you can never win.............SMH.............

pleas find my post where i said that :)

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 9:51 am
djranes wrote :
maki2001 wrote :

... i had from virtual dj and tested it out with the 7.3 version...

How is it possible for you?

i have a friend :) and i like to test things out once a while :)

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 9:53 am
Quote :
pleas find my post where i said that :)

found it

you said this, "vdj is curently behind with serato in many things im sory dude but the sound is still terrible and as said iv VDJ8 should come out faster i mean untile next year june is a looooong time :/ even if they test the sh**t out of it it will have bugs no such thing as a perfect program.."

here, http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/169616/General_Discussion/_NEW__VirtualDJ_7_2.html?page=15

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 10:01 am
maki2001 wrote :
dude until we get that awesome sound serato has.. we are screwed man :) thats it i dont care for the skinn or the 99 cue points its cool and all but when we have the sound same r better then serato then can we say something + a lot of professionals using them so they got advertisement on their hands but that don't affect me and no..a vdj user since it was atomix mp3 if i wanted to switch i would switch and that would be traktor P.S- serato has better effects :) cant wait to fix that either :)

and yes PS3 is better than xbox by all means but the only downside is the video playing from usb on ps3 ( i kno since i have one) ..

Found it..........and yes I'm still SMH.........

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 10:02 am
EDIT

Beatbreaker was faster than I was!

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 10:06 am

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 11:00 am
Anyone can use this forum. The thing about humans is, we are all different. The reason we have so many moderators, is because we are not all the same. The thing we have in common is the well being of this software, and the desire to help those that use it. If I believe someone has a credibility issue, I ignore them. There are far more user, that really need help, so I focus on them.

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 12:09 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
maki2001 wrote :
dude until we get that awesome sound serato has.. we are screwed man :) thats it i dont care for the skinn or the 99 cue points its cool and all but when we have the sound same r better then serato then can we say something + a lot of professionals using them so they got advertisement on their hands but that don't affect me and no..a vdj user since it was atomix mp3 if i wanted to switch i would switch and that would be traktor P.S- serato has better effects :) cant wait to fix that either :)

and yes PS3 is better than xbox by all means but the only downside is the video playing from usb on ps3 ( i kno since i have one) ..

Found it..........and yes I'm still SMH.........

now in my prevous post i didnt mention vdj having better sound right ? i sadi worse now i am saying that after testing things out i cans give 3 in this case 4 tracks i mean samples of 2 minutes long track and you can crossfrefrence traktor serato vdj 7.2 and vdj 7.3

and thing i said about not hearing any diference is that between vdj 7.2 and vdj 7.3 :) not sreato or vdj... and yes i still think serato has better sound if you want i can send de zip file here for evrybody to download nad try out and i guarantee you canhear thediference betwen serato and VDJ :)

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 1:02 pm
Until someone of you uses one of these:

To perform it's comparison tests I will NEVER accept their comparison results. :)

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 1:06 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Until someone of you uses one of these:

To perform it's comparison tests I will NEVER accept their comparison results. :)

not even if you hear it with your own ears ? :D

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 1:28 pm
What a joke......I'm one with this nonsense.........

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 1:56 pm
50%