Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.0 - Page: 4

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Thank you very much guys! I just bought virtualdj recently and was wondering when 7 would come out and if i would have to pay extra which i was prepared to do anyways ;-)] but i don't have to :-) Thanks a mil guys :)

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:01 am
This is what I love about Virtual DJ - it's a life-long investment that just keeps on giving :)

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:04 am
Thank you for the new version, i will try it tomorrow.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:05 am
AviryPRO InfinityMember since 2009
You Guys Rock!!!

any info about when will the Iremote function be available?
also did you do anything about the few small problems mac users had (like the jurky waveforms at the top of the screen or the video scratching issue)?

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:15 am
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Wow is not the word, well actually, WOW! :)

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:20 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
ewitles wrote :
Wow is not the word, well actually, WOW! :)

I trust you got your special version?

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:22 am
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Aside from the obvious pro aspects, does Home share the same database (XML) structure as 7 Pro?

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:23 am
OMG!!!!! I just downloaded it and played with it with just the keyboard!! This was a very good investment on my part. The multideck function is freakin AWSOME!!!!! Thanks you guys for yet another job well done. This opens up a new avenue of mixing. This will version will unbridge the gap of the wannabes and true DJ's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:27 am
sah602PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yes !!!!! been waiting days to see that banner say pro 7 on it!!! Thanks for all the hard work!!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:27 am
Thanks Guys, hope this solves my video issues, but for music so far, I LOVE it. Will the iphone/ipad thing work with an ipod touch? I have none of these and may have to get one, lol

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:28 am
WOOOHOOO! IMSOHAPPYIMSOHAPPYIMSOHAPPY! Am at a gig now but I cant wait to get back and test drive VDJ 7!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:32 am
The part that hurts is that they make it available for download after I leave home for work. Argh!!!!!!!!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:32 am
I'm singing

When I'm feeling blue
All I have to do
Is load up my program of (VDJ7)
Then I'm not so blue
When you're close to me (VDJ)
I can feel you BASS (VDJ)
I can hear your HIs & Mids (VDJ)
In my ear (My new VDJ 7 spinning with all my plug ins and samples and crowd cheers)
Wouldn't you agree? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEA
Baby, you and me got a groovy kind of love!

VDJ No other can EVER compare...! Totally Stoked 2day, I was feelin "so so", but now I'm sooooooo Excited :)

Thank You!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:35 am
Just for my own sanity, the manual for v7 hasn't been posted yet, has it? I'm about to drive myself nuts.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:42 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
My documents/virtualdj/user guide v7

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:43 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
sphis wrote :
Just for my own sanity, the manual for v7 hasn't been posted yet, has it? I'm about to drive myself nuts.

But it was installed on your machine ... look in the (My) Documents\VirtualDJ folder

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:43 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
On a tuesday?? Caught us all by surprise there VDJ people!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:44 am
Thanks guys....glad I asked...I was driving myself crazy, knowing it was somewhere. Dunno why I didn't think to look in the folder itself. Pardon my ignorance...I'm still just SOOOO excited. I'm supposed to be teaching. I got a class full of drummers beating like crazy, and I am glued to my computer learning v7....

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:45 am
DJ Cyder wrote :
skratchworx wrote :
. Seems hostile to Native Audio4 and 8 interfaces and timecode vinyl.

Use the advanced config, then select mono channels, that should sort it.

Nailed it. Latency is not as good as Traktor or SSL even at 1ms, but still close.

Overall, it seems to be handling everything I throw at it. I have considerably more confidence than before in Virtual DJ.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:46 am
I keep getting Invalid Skin file (error line 313 in xml) when trying to load the VD7 skins for 4decks

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:48 am
24%