Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.0 - Page: 5

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
skratchworx wrote :
DJ Cyder wrote :
skratchworx wrote :
. Seems hostile to Native Audio4 and 8 interfaces and timecode vinyl.

Use the advanced config, then select mono channels, that should sort it.

Nailed it. Latency is not as good as Traktor or SSL even at 1ms, but still close.

Overall, it seems to be handling everything I throw at it. I have considerably more confidence than before in Virtual DJ.

We can probably improve that but its really depending on the system if you could post the debug shot of your timecode signal. I can maybe tell you what needs to be adjusted or you can just look Right here

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 11:59 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Afrikan Vybz wrote :
I keep getting Invalid Skin file (error line 313 in xml) when trying to load the VD7 skins for 4decks

You are actually running the VDJ7 shortcut, not the VDJ6 shortcut aren't you? VDJ7 uses a different named executable so you can install 6 and 7 side by side.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 12:02 pm
VDJ Well Done :)

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 12:04 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks to all who worked on this new version 7.

VDJ just grew a pair.....Twice!!!!

WOW!

Daz

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 12:04 pm
Thanks for making the new version! I know how much work goes into this and it is greatly appreciated!

A special thank you to all the testers... been there, done that and you guys deserve some credit too!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 12:06 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Afrikan Vybz wrote :
I keep getting Invalid Skin file (error line 313 in xml) when trying to load the VD7 skins for 4decks

You are actually running the VDJ7 shortcut, not the VDJ6 shortcut aren't you? VDJ7 uses a different named executable so you can install 6 and 7 side by side.

That was it! Thank You!!! :)

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 12:17 pm
Looks Gud now we are talking...ill test it with my denons hs5500

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 12:33 pm
DjBoy01PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Nice Job!!! Can't wait to go home and use it with my NS7

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 12:47 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
don't forget your mic on that ns7

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 12:50 pm
The bar has been raised. Cant believe the amount of decks. although i probably wont use this feature much...im starting to see uses for it already.... the sound engine sounds much better and sync is on point. just been doing remixes. Thanks guys. I have 3 gigs starting from thursday. cant wait to play out :)

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 12:59 pm
Hello, well done VDJ Team!! I am testing with Denon 5500 and the Synch Problem is still there when i activate the Platters (i know that it is a Denon Firmware Problem). A little bit worse is that when i activate a Filter (Flanger) the whole Program freezes :( Maybe i have to reinstall the whole PC with a Clean Win 7!!!

Will keep you up to date :)

Cheers

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 1:10 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Guys, please remember to post in the correct forum PC/Mac Tech or Hardware so anything that comes up is properly tracked.
In the support ticket area, please double check findings and offer as much detail as possible.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 1:16 pm
love it guys.thought i finally had my vdj down to a tee now four decks to mess with.god help the missus lol.
as usual great work and FREE yes FREE upgrade.love this place

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 1:20 pm
bummer no controller support for non pro users.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 1:29 pm
Oh my God oh my God oh my God! Can't believe this. Thanks thanks thanks!!!!!

How good would this be that now home edition is for free!!!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 1:32 pm
djqcPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I was looking at switching to Serato to use Bridge with Ableton Live, but Rewire support will do the trick just fine, thanks, this is the version that dominates them all ;)

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 1:36 pm
Thanks to the VDJ 7, is very sound. and now we'll see how it will work on NUMARK v7!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 1:40 pm
DjBoy01PRO InfinityMember since 2009
DJ Cyder wrote :
don't forget your mic on that ns7

Yup Yup that's the first thing I will be testing :-) ...

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 1:46 pm
Djay_7PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Fantastic job guys!!! Can't wait to get used to it and get my first set in on your radio station!! ;) Woohoo!!!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 1:51 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Seems like WOW is doing this an injustice.

Even running on my crappy backup lappy its running like a charm. No glitching and had no need to fiddle to get it to work. It JUST WORKS.

VDJ has not just grown a pair, ITS THE K9 HAIRY SWINGERS!!!!!

THANKS is no where near what i wan't to say!!!

Time to try it on the GIG PC.

Daz

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 1:57 pm
30%