Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.0 - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

first bit of mixing with virtual dj 7 less than 5 minutes after downloading it. used 4 decks and 4 tracks at once. used still pic of 4 decks cause i havent even played around with the video mixing yet, but cant wait. serious props to VDJ dev team on this one!

was so long i had to chop off 3 minutes. happens when you get that caught up in it.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 9:23 am
wow. just wow.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 9:23 am
I was just about to get out in the lovely sunshine for a 5 mile run, think I've just been sidelined. :-)

Cheers VDJ Team, I feel it's gonna be a good good night :-)

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 9:24 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
A very good morning to wake up with.
Thanks Atomix for this early Christmas bonus.

Let's get this party started!!!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 9:39 am
djjochiPRO InfinityMember since 2007

The key lock botton is not working on the Ns7 with the new Version 7 of virtual dj. What can I do?

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 9:50 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003

Guys, please remember to post in the correct forum PC/Mac Tech or Hardware so anything that comes up is properly tracked.
In the support ticket area, please double check findings and offer as much detail as possible.
You may need to correct VDJ short cuts that are still pointing to v6.1.2.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 9:52 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djjochi wrote :
The key lock botton is not working on the Ns7 with the new Version 7 of virtual dj. What can I do?

Next time - don't quote a totally irrelevant post -- just ask the question ...

Anyhow, Nothing was changed with the default NS7 mapping - so if it is not working then something has changed in your mapping.

Please make a post in the Hardware forums and discuss this issue further there ... thank you.

JOSETHEDJ wrote :
I hope I can still use my old 6.2 mappers with version 7.

Yes, you can - mapping engine did not change - only enhanced :)

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 9:54 am
So good to see that the vast majority of our users, appreciate all the hard work and long hours that the team put into this free upgrade. If you have been here longer than a minute, you will also know that the developers never stop, and continue to work on improvements, as we speak. It's obvious that I can't speak for everyone, but most of us thank you again for this free upgrade, and you have our continued support.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 9:59 am
That's more like it. I have been tearing my hair out with a beta for a few days, but this full release is considerably better. Seems hostile to Native Audio4 and 8 interfaces and timecode vinyl, but I have it working with Virtual Vinyl and U46 interfaces just fine.

My first MIDI test was to plug in Numark's NDX800 - seamless 2 way integration with no setup. Good work! Story being written now.

dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thank you Virtual DJ. I am excited. I will put it to the test. Oh wait let me baclk up my 6.1.2 database first.

Great work guys and respect on providing the Home version now for FREE...

here me broadcasting tomorrow night on www.soulcitygrooves.com from 20:00-22:00 GMT using the VMS4 and VDJ7....

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 10:03 am
Holy Magolly! I am gonna be busy this weekend.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad i paid for full version.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 10:08 am
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
AWESOME work team!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, thanks for the FREE upgrade for PRO users! Much appreciated. I hope no one takes for granted the amount of work that goes into developing a product like this. VDJ is my #1!

<time to dig into the manual and find out how to use the multi decks - think its time for a soundcard with 4 stereo outputs>

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 10:13 am
Great job team. Thanks for a birthday present:-)

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 10:19 am
MehTechPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Thanks!

Really liking the 4+ Deck feature, even though i have not utilised such a feature.

and the audio fidelity seems alot better also!

Thanks Again!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 10:34 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
skratchworx wrote :
. Seems hostile to Native Audio4 and 8 interfaces and timecode vinyl.

Use the advanced config, then select mono channels, that should sort it.

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 10:37 am
Looking good...but alas it has given me controller issues (Dual NDX800's - posted in the appropriate forum), so back to 6 for me I'm afraid...

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 10:40 am
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Wow my 2.2ghz dual core cpu goes to 100% when playing 4 vob videos at the same time and waveform goes a bit jerky. Still no hiccups on sound or video even when I spinned back two decks at the same time :D

Now I need more time to update my vci-300 mapper etc :)

Thanks a lot Atomix!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 10:42 am
djjochiPRO InfinityMember since 2007
cstoll wrote :
djjochi wrote :

Next time - don't quote a totally irrelevant post -- just ask the question ...

Anyhow, Nothing was changed with the default NS7 mapping - so if it is not working then something has changed in your mapping.

Please make a post in the Hardware forums and discuss this issue further there ... thank you.

JOSETHEDJ wrote :
I hope I can still use my old 6.2 mappers with version 7.

Yes, you can - mapping engine did not change - only enhanced :)

OK, I just restarted the computer. Everything is working great. The mic sound perfect and the scratching is sweet. Nice job virtual dj team!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 10:53 am
Thank you for all the hard work Atomix. It is really much appreciated. I DJ the hottest Tuesday night hip hop spot in Atlanta and ALL the other DJs there use Serato and swear by it.......

I am gonna throw them off tonight when they see the new VDJ 7 !!! Especially the 4 Decks !!!!!!!!! Especially the change in the scratch sound !!!!!!!!

I know many users b****h and complain, but most of us here really appreciate the efforts !!! Thank you again Atomix

DJ Franchize

Posted Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 10:54 am
18%