Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DENON Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 26

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

At present it's not possible to change the asio setting to 44.1kHz. However, this shouldn't be an issue, if you were to use WDM Windows typically outputs at 24-bit 48kHz anyway.

Posted Wed 30 Mar 11 @ 5:10 pm
my next question is how do i change it to 24-bit on my mc-6000?

Posted Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 9:04 am
Sorry, you can't.

The Denon ASIO driver only allows 48KHz 16-bit.

Besides, 24-bit would offer no advantage for playing 16-bit MP3 files.

Posted Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 9:39 am
Ok i tried putting this up on my own thread and still cant get it to work... I have 2 s3700's trying to get it to work on hybrid mode it works for the most part but when i put my platter in scratch mode it plays for a second then it stops but when i put it on bend mode it works perfect.

Posted Sun 03 Apr 11 @ 12:35 pm
damyxzPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Is the denon x600 mixer fully compatible with VDJ? Is there a midi mappaer available? Thanks for any help.

Posted Wed 06 Apr 11 @ 12:39 pm
Ok Guys,
I need help! I am sure the answer is here somewhere but I cannot seem to find it.

I have all of the latest drivers and firmware for my denon mc6000 and have VDJ 7.02 Pro. I have a Dell Studio 1558. I7 Quad Core 1.87, 8 GB RAM, 64 Bit processor. Windows 7.

When I use my denon mc 6000 connected through USB port and out to my sound system, I get a fuzzy/crackling sound. When I unhook the controller and just use my laptop directly to the sound system, the sound is pure. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Also, my left jog wheel, will not scratch. It acts only as a tempo controller while a song is playing. The right jog wheel works great. Any ideas?

Posted Mon 11 Apr 11 @ 8:13 pm
For the jogwheel:
When you updated your device firmware the instructions that come with it said clearly that the firmware update process will LOWER the TOUCH sensitivity of the LEFT jogwheel to the lowest value and that after the update you have to RESET it back to it's normal value. Also the same instructions had the process you need follow in order to re-adjust the sensitivity, written in RED letters!
So: Read again the update firmware instructions and continue from where you've stopped! :)

For the sound:
There's a mysterious issue with Denon ASIO drivers and VDJ. Both sides are working together to find a solution (I'm not 100% sure but they might have got it sorted with 7.0.3)
However, play a little bit with your latency settings (the buffer size of Denon ASIO drivers). You will find out that some buffer sizes does not produce this crackle sound, while other values do.

PS: I'm not usually that harsh, but when you're messing with firmware updates stuff (and the similar) that can totally destroy/brick your device you should ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY and follow ALL STEPS exactly as told! :))))

Posted Tue 12 Apr 11 @ 4:17 am
The issue with the Denon Asio drivers is still not fixed completely. I'm running 7.0.3 and still have problems with getting the exact sample size to avoid crackles.

I thought this was a fix in the latest update but it's not working too well for me!

Keith

Posted Tue 12 Apr 11 @ 11:13 am
What exactly does the pc/mac switch on the MC-6000 do?

Looking on the (quite good) logic diagrams in the manual told me nothing regarding this.

I found post on denon forums from Silvio, but it was very general and only his assumption "it does what it needs during startup".

The other 2 switches are actually understandable:
- to switch what to send to 2 computer inputs (mic + master / ch1 + ch4)
- where to connect 2 computer outputs (ch2 + ch3 inputs / master out + headphone out)

Posted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 11:09 am
Can anybody help me with this?. I tried several times to install in my PC ASIO drivers v2.2 (downloaded from DENON page) and get an error message (pic attached). When I double click on msi file, start OK, but for any reason, Windows \"fire\" the \"new Hardware detected\" message and after that get the error.
Just to have in mind:

Intel Core i5 760 2.8Ghz
4Gb RAM 1333
HD 640Gb WD Caviar Black -MAIN
HD 2Tb WD Caviar Green -Files
HD 2Tb WD Caviar Green -Files
Gygabyte USB55N
ATI 5640 1Gb DDR3 (With Video Output thats why I bought)
Windows 7 Ultimate
McAfee Virus Scan
Many other programs for audio and video edit, image edit. NO GAMES or other type of programs.

Hardware: DENON 6000

Thanks in advance
Ju@n

Posted Tue 26 Apr 11 @ 9:31 pm

Posted Wed 27 Apr 11 @ 7:13 am

Posted Wed 27 Apr 11 @ 8:04 am
Support staff wrote :
Make sure that you install it as a user who has administrator privileges.

Also, make sure that UAC (User Account Control) is turned off: http://www.howtogeek.com/.../windows.../disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista

I'm the system ADM, and the UAC is disabled. But still having the problem. There's a way to convert the MSI file into an EXE file? could be the answer to this? I'm using the DENON controler as WDM with two channels, but I want to go a little bit far and can't get the answer, even from the DENON forum.
Sorry for this.
Ju@n

Posted Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 9:17 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Make sure you disable your Antivirus software and Firewall too, then download and install again those drivers.

Posted Fri 29 Apr 11 @ 11:41 am
djdad wrote :
Make sure you disable your Antivirus software and Firewall too, then download and install again those drivers.

Same error, because is not my antivirus who start the problem, is windows itself. It start with Windows Installer screen when I'm installing the drivers from ASIO. I think could be a nice help if someone gives me the posibility to copy each file into my folders with manual installing. I'm thinking, thats all.
DENON DJ FORUM does not gime an answer yet.
Good weekend.
Ju@n

Posted Fri 29 Apr 11 @ 7:33 pm
Do you still have this problem with UAC enabled? Disabling it is bad from a security perspective but can also cause certain installers to fail to request privilege escalation and cause problems. If you want to get the drivers out of the package manually perform an administrative install:

msiexec /a DDJAsioDrv210.msi

Posted Sat 30 Apr 11 @ 8:17 am
tadarylPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I have a denon dn mc 6000 and i'm trying to record a mix . The music records great but the Mic output will not record. I have the Mic connected to the denon controller. How can I get the Mic to record?

Thanks in advance!

Posted Sun 01 May 11 @ 11:07 pm
rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have the denon dn-mc6000, and the problem im having is any time i turn the EFX1 knob, my screen friezes small turns like, turning the knob to move from efx to efx, causes a 3 to 4 second freeze on my screen. if i turn the knob fast, well forget it, vdj stops working. if i turn the efx knob back and foruth several times vdj and the controller the mc6000 stops working and does not recover. ive installed the new firm wear, been tryig everything I could think of. ive ajusted the asio drive for denon dj. and Ive adjusted the latency in the performances page so many ways and times im now forgetting all the settings Ive tried. Ive tryed, with safe mode, with out safe mode. nothing is making it better. I'm not getting anywhere. can someone please help

I also changed the ms in the controller from 4ms to 10ms as the denon dj video suggests to do for freezing.

Ralph

Posted Mon 02 May 11 @ 9:30 am
Andrew87 wrote :
Do you still have this problem with UAC enabled? Disabling it is bad from a security perspective but can also cause certain installers to fail to request privilege escalation and cause problems. If you want to get the drivers out of the package manually perform an administrative install:

Andrew87,
Thanks for answer, UAC is disabled in all my computers since I'm using McAfee antivirus suite and feel very confortable with it. I never tried what you post about using msiexec.
Unfortunately, I don't have my DENON with me today (is in the disco) but I will test your way and write what happen.
Thanks again
Ju@n

Posted Mon 02 May 11 @ 8:54 pm
Andrew87 wrote :

Sorry Andrew I forgot to ask, where do I have to copy or move the extracted files from .msi? There's a special folder?
Thanks

Posted Mon 02 May 11 @ 9:06 pm
58%