Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Topic: hello to all (Philippines Thread) - Page: 22

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Ako nag iipon phaaaaa...........

Nauna na ang pagbili ko Sonic Maximzer (BBE),Joose Goose (Power Conditioner) at SKB 4U ko....hayyyy wala na me pang upgrade......

ipon nanamn...

Posted Tue 28 Feb 12 @ 7:57 pm
Correct,kung mag uupgrade tayo,make sure na yung PRO full version na para for life time........

Posted Tue 28 Feb 12 @ 8:02 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
+1

Off topic...

My big set-up... will be out again this Saturday after about six months being in the basement.

First time kong ma-experience na ang kliyente gustong makita sa venue kung ano ang nasa website photos. Buti na lang hindi ko pa ibinenta. Medyo na-komportable na kasi ako sa NS6.

If I will find time to take pictures on this event, magpo-post uli ako.

Kailangan ko uli itong i-practice... Hindi ko na gaanong kabisado ang mga controls.

Posted Thu 01 Mar 12 @ 1:05 am
938MyDJ wrote :
+1

Off topic...

My big set-up... will be out again this Saturday after about six months being in the basement.

First time kong ma-experience na ang kliyente gustong makita sa venue kung ano ang nasa website photos. Buti na lang hindi ko pa ibinenta. Medyo na-komportable na kasi ako sa NS6.

If I will find time to take pictures on this event, magpo-post uli ako.

Kailangan ko uli itong i-practice... Hindi ko na gaanong kabisado ang mga controls.

Post some photos when you're done at the event and goodluck pala ;)

Bro, update mo na yung mga photos dun sa website mo, heheh!

Posted Thu 01 Mar 12 @ 10:26 am
To my fellow VDJ Radio Djs,

I Just want to ask you guys what should I put (Genre) inside the "Broadcast config" in VDJ? I normally play different kind of genres like Club/House/Electro/Funky/Dance. Any help with this? Thanks!

Happy Mixing!
Ariel

Posted Thu 01 Mar 12 @ 1:35 pm
arielfm22 wrote :

I Just want to ask you guys what should I put (Genre) inside the "Broadcast config" in VDJ? I normally play different kind of genres like Club/House/Electro/Funky/Dance. Any help with this? Thanks!

Happy Mixing!
Ariel

So were you able to book off this Saturday, Ariel?

Makakarating ka ba sa Edmonton?

Pictures and videos for website update were compiled already... time ang wala.

***If replying to a post with pictures, paki-delete na lang and [IMAGE1] para makatipid tayo ng space dito sa forum.***

Thanks

Posted Thu 01 Mar 12 @ 1:50 pm
PhiDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
arielfm22 wrote :

Happy Mixing!
Ariel

Wala tong bearing bro. You can put anything on that area - the important stuff is in the booking section when you reserved an available slot. So tapos na ba DJ test broadcast mo bro? i f not, contact Norman or any of the admins if ur ready to broadcast - marami ka pang tip na matutunan during that activity.

All the best ~ Gab

Posted Thu 01 Mar 12 @ 4:02 pm
938MyDJ wrote :
arielfm22 wrote :

Happy Mixing!
Ariel

So were you able to book off this Saturday, Ariel?

Makakarating ka ba sa Edmonton?

Pictures and videos for website update were compiled already... time ang wala.

***If replying to a post with pictures, paki-delete na lang and [IMAGE1] para makatipid tayo ng space dito sa forum.***

Thanks

Bro, I won't be able to come to your gig on Saturday. My days-off request was dissaprove :( Badtrip.

Anyways, marami pa naman gig na dadating, hehe!

Posted Fri 02 Mar 12 @ 12:51 am
PhiDJ wrote :
arielfm22 wrote :

Happy Mixing!
Ariel

Wala tong bearing bro. You can put anything on that area - the important stuff is in the booking section when you reserved an available slot. So tapos na ba DJ test broadcast mo bro? i f not, contact Norman or any of the admins if ur ready to broadcast - marami ka pang tip na matutunan during that activity.

All the best ~ Gab

Ok thanks bro, just wondering lang naman kung ano maganda ilagay.

Yes bro tapos na DJ test broadcast ko. I'll be mixing live this saturday night 8pm (11am sa pinas).

Happy Mixing!
Ariel

Posted Fri 02 Mar 12 @ 12:55 am
@938mydj

Bro Paano mo hinook up yung Traktor Kontrol X1 mo sa VDJ? are using separate application or rewire?

Posted Mon 05 Mar 12 @ 4:07 pm
@dustineph

One big factor is to be a VDJ Pro User.

Then you can download the mapper from here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/12019/NI_Kontrol_X1_def_mapper_incl__LEDs.html

You also need Native Instruments Controller Editor which I think you could download for free from their website.

FYI

I didn't use my X1s last Saturday. Baka kasi magkasablay-sablay... I used my Denon DN-HC4500 instead along with the DN-X1600, which is also a midi-control capable.

Posted Tue 06 Mar 12 @ 1:02 am
Nice Setup Bro... Enjoy mixing...

Posted Tue 06 Mar 12 @ 6:26 am
@938Mydj
..OVER KILLed.......

Posted Tue 06 Mar 12 @ 10:20 am
dustineph wrote :
@938Mydj
Hopefully this weekend I will upgrade mine to PRO full version.

I will have a lot of question while in the process of learning....nice set up..OVER KILLed.......

Posted Tue 06 Mar 12 @ 10:21 am
dustineph wrote :
dustineph wrote :
@938Mydj
Hopefully this weekend I will upgrade mine to PRO full version.

I will have a lot of question while in the process of learning....nice set up..OVER KILLed.......

Yeah, I could say that too (overkilled).

But I could have lost that gig without that set-up. If you read my previous post, it was my client who ask me to bring these gear (as seen on my website - he dared me to bring them). I could actually do a gig with straight laptop or even an Ipod. But for "prospective clients, first impression matters." After a a lilttle chat with him in the evening, I found out that he used to spin too way back 10 to 12 years ago (kaya mahilig din sa toys).

Kung may maisa-sagot ako/kami sa mga tanong, we will always provide you with the answers. Galing lahat tayo diyan.

Once you are a Pro User, you will find out that even in the general forums, you will have more and faster replies on your posts.

Cheers!

Posted Tue 06 Mar 12 @ 1:43 pm
Thank you po....

Posted Wed 07 Mar 12 @ 11:18 am
@dustineph

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Pro User ka na!

You won't regret for this investment.

Welcome to the Club!

Cheers

Posted Wed 07 Mar 12 @ 1:47 pm
kaingit haha pro user na si sir dustin. ayos!

question. may nag oofer sakin ng Pioneer CDJ 100, pwede ba to gamitin as Virtual DJ controllers? ano set up pwede dito?

Posted Wed 07 Mar 12 @ 3:15 pm
dustineph wrote :
Thank you po....

Congrats bro! welcome to amazing world of PRO!!!

Happy Mixing!
Ariel

Posted Wed 07 Mar 12 @ 5:35 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
javesconsul wrote :
kaingit haha pro user na si sir dustin. ayos!

question. may nag oofer sakin ng Pioneer CDJ 100, pwede ba to gamitin as Virtual DJ controllers? ano set up pwede dito?

Hi Jave

Time coded CD ang pwede mong gawin para ma-control mo ang VDJ software gamit ng yung CDJ100.
Dahil ang gadget na yan ay hindi midi capable.
Kailangan mo rin ng souncard kagaya ng Audio6 or DJTrim.

Posted Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 12:38 am
37%