Topic: hello to all (Philippines Thread) - Page: 21

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Yes... let's vote for Virtual DJ!

Posted Sun 19 Feb 12 @ 10:37 am
arielfm22 wrote :
938MyDJ wrote :
I love Denon products too (as a proof, look at my logo, that's a DN-X1600 and the Denon headphone on the NS6 photo). But layout wise, from all the midi-controllers that I had, it's the NS6 that suit me. Maluwang ang spacing ng control buttons, faders, & knobs. Pero kung hindi nga lang mabigat dalhin at matagal i-set-up, wala pa ring kapantay ang feeling if you use spinning platters (timecode) while mixing.

Cheers to all Pinoy DJs!!!

Bro musta na? musta (mobile) business mo dyan sa edmonton?

Ayus lang. Last summer was really great. From July to October all my weekends were booked (mostly weddings). There were 7 or 8 gigs that I turned down because I only have one system by that time. That's why I decided to get a second system in preparation of this year's wedding season. (Lahat ng kinita dito na-shoot... abonado pa nga, lol)

December is not too bad neither. Kung hindi nga lang ako umuwi sa Pinas from Oct to Nov baka napuno din ang mga weekends ko for X'mas season.

I believe this is going to be a better year for me generally. If that will be the case, my focus for 2013 is get a club residency. Medyo mahirap kasing i-penitrate ang club scene dito dahil doble ang taas ng competition compared sa mobile DJying. This might be a big challenge... but that is what behind any dream.

Cheers!

Posted Sun 19 Feb 12 @ 10:40 am
@ 938MyDJ,

Bro nag send ako ng inquiries sa VDJ private message mo paki reply naman... Thank you much.

Regards,
Cesar

Posted Sun 19 Feb 12 @ 12:20 pm
@938MyDJ

Good to hear that you are getting successful with your business. Yan din ang plan ko magkaron ng Mobile system dito sa Banff, inuunti unti ko pagbili ng mga equipment hehe!

Bro, I hope one day magkita tayo.

Happy Mixing!
Ariel

Posted Sun 19 Feb 12 @ 10:53 pm
PhiDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
All the best sa mga DJ business nyo guys abroad. DJing for me is more of a hobby, part-time with full time attitude kase i love my work pa for now.

Posted Mon 20 Feb 12 @ 6:07 am
arielfm22 wrote :
@938MyDJ

Good to hear that you are getting successful with your business. Yan din ang plan ko magkaron ng Mobile system dito sa Banff, inuunti unti ko pagbili ng mga equipment hehe!

Happy Mixing!
Ariel

If you'll visit Edmonton, just give me a call... 780-938-MyDJ(6935)

Posted Mon 20 Feb 12 @ 10:50 pm
938MyDJ wrote :
arielfm22 wrote :
@938MyDJ

Happy Mixing!
Ariel

If you'll visit Edmonton, just give me a call... 780-938-MyDJ(6935)

Saved your Number in my phone now ;)

Posted Tue 21 Feb 12 @ 1:57 pm
Mga kakabayan - if you're free this afternoon, catch me and the rest of the Pinoy Jocks live today on VDJ Radio - starts at 2PM PH time.

c yah!

Posted Sat 25 Feb 12 @ 10:26 pm
DJ GAB, Nice music.... I'm listening to you right now.... Keep it up...

Posted Sun 26 Feb 12 @ 1:55 am
mga bossing, good day. ask ko lang san pwede makabili ng VDJ pro software around the metro? how much ba price range nya? salamat. ;)

Posted Sun 26 Feb 12 @ 2:41 pm
VDJ i think no ratail locally. Buy from online $300 only, kung may credit card ka very easy. Dahil sa Limited Edition user ka may option kang mag upgrade online sa VDJ site for only $49 instantly pro agad yon.

Posted Sun 26 Feb 12 @ 4:33 pm
@cesar

Thanks sa info bossing!

Posted Mon 27 Feb 12 @ 7:16 am
@cesar
diba $199 ang Pro full version kasama na yung discount sa LE?

Posted Mon 27 Feb 12 @ 5:35 pm
musta lahat?been very busy, new years eve pa nung last ko nahawakan yung mixtrack ko... baby underway kasi kaya
kailangan na ng additional income. djing could help me siguro...

@cesar
sir 49usd lang ang upgrade from LE to PRO?

Posted Mon 27 Feb 12 @ 8:52 pm
I dug my receipt for upgrade and it shows that I paid 164.08 Canadian Dollars on mine. It was on a Hercules RMX where I got my LE version from.

Good to hear na hindi na ganito kamahal ang upgrade lately.

Posted Tue 28 Feb 12 @ 12:13 am

Posted Tue 28 Feb 12 @ 6:21 am
Hi guys!,

The current price for Virutal DJ Pro Full (if you want to upgrade from LE Verison that comes with your Controller) is US$149++, which is CAD$157.03 for me as I live in Canada. The price may be different to you depending on the country where you live (US$ value to your country).

$49.00 is just the starting price when you upgrade from LE Version.

Virtual DJ Broadcaster - $49.00
Virtual DJ Pro Basic - $99.00
Virtual DJ Pro Full - $299.00
- $149.00 (Upgrade from LE version)

Happy Mixing!
Ariel

Posted Tue 28 Feb 12 @ 11:59 am
Eto yung sabi nung page na vinisit ko yung link.

Since you already own VirtualDJ LE7 (MixTrack Pro), you are entitled to a $150 (117.99 €) discount
So you can upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro Full for only $149 (117.20 €).

You will then be a full member of the VirtualDJ Community, and enjoy all the advantages of VirtualDJ Pro.
You will get the latest versions before everybody else, and benefit from the most advanced features and the broadest range of compatibility.

mahal padin hahaha ipon muna. LOL

Posted Tue 28 Feb 12 @ 3:20 pm
@ javesconsul, Bro think of it as an investment. ilang gigs lang yan... iba ang feeling pag pro version bro. :) not to mention all the the features being a Pro version of having free updates (new version, samplers, effects and a change to play on the VDJ radio) for life!

Posted Tue 28 Feb 12 @ 4:14 pm
oo nga ipon muna.... kailangan madaming gig..lol!

@javeconsul @phidj
sir mukhang bago yung yung mixtrack nyo ha.

Posted Tue 28 Feb 12 @ 7:02 pm
36%