Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Topic: hello to all (Philippines Thread) - Page: 23

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Salamat po..

So it means na I can run the Pro without using controller???

Posted Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 12:48 am
@djranes

Salamat sa info boss. eh gagana kaya sya pag LE user? o kailangan mag pro talaga? inisip ko kasi na gamitin as back up pag may gig or whatso eh.

Thanks!

Posted Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 7:11 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posted Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 8:07 am
@javesconsul

Bro maraming VDJ user na may SL-Box at Turntable ang gamit but running in Virtual DJ timcodes pati others coded vinyl by Traktor at Serato ay puedeng ring gamitin and it sounds almost the same and the advantage is you can still configure to you own preference. Kaya upgrade ka na.

Posted Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 9:12 am
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@dustineph

So how much was the upgrade in Phil. Pesos, bro?
Para naman magka-idea and iba nating kaibigan dito.

Just so you know, we're not getting paid by VDJ to encourage non-licensed, home-edition and LE users to upgrade.

We just want you to get and enjoy the same benefits that we have from being Pro-Users.

Posted Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 1:19 pm
$199 ang binayaran ko via Visa card.So kung 42php per dollar 8358php.Napag ipunan kolng kaya nakapag upgrade ako.

Di ko pa nga naexplore yung PRO,paano ko ba mairun yung application without controller?

Posted Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 8:38 pm
Nag set lng me ng target para sa sarili ko, na dapat with in my contrat this year e maka upgrade ako.Then sobra at sagad sa tipid...he!he!he

Nakumpleto ko na din audio rack ko,dagdag nlng ng subwoofer at ilaw para larga na......

Posted Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 8:41 pm
You will get there for sure.

Posted Fri 09 Mar 12 @ 12:03 am
My VDJ running with various TIMECODEs...

NI (traktor) timecode vinyl

Rane (serato) timecode vinyl

Posted Fri 09 Mar 12 @ 1:12 am
Nice Gears DJ Ranes.....

@dustineph
Congrats Bro... Enjoy the benefits of being PRO users....

Guys...The future of DJing, See this cool touch screen mixing....on Virtual DJ, I would dream to have it...
http://www.dreamscreenlabs.com/videos.html?vid=2

Posted Fri 09 Mar 12 @ 2:00 am
@djranes
nice gears sir.... package mo ba nakuha yung turntable at mixer mo?

meron kaya sa raon ng laptop stand?magkano kaya?

Posted Fri 09 Mar 12 @ 4:21 am
Hi Paul

Di naka package yung numark gears ko, ngkataon lng...hihihi
Sigurado ako mayron sa raon ang lappie stand na yan.
Or mg-DIY ka nalang made from PVC pipes and fittings.

Thanks!

Posted Fri 09 Mar 12 @ 5:22 am
Ang sarap ng torque-drive niyan, di ba, DJ Ranes?

Numark TT200 were my first option to get before for timecode use... but I saw HDX (with built-in FX & Hard-drive) that's why I changed my mind. Another reason is to avoid maintenance of cartridge and replacement of vinyls.

Posted Fri 09 Mar 12 @ 1:09 pm
dustineph wrote :
Di ko pa nga naexplore yung PRO,paano ko ba mairun yung application without controller?

Just unplug any controller's USB (Scan connected devices on Mappers).

Configure sound set-up to built-in soundcard (I would suggest to use an external soundcard like DJIO or NI Audio2 if going out for an actual gig).

Study the Keyboard Shortcut Mappings and customize it according to your preference.

Goodluck!!!

Posted Fri 09 Mar 12 @ 1:25 pm
hi guys...

Posted Fri 09 Mar 12 @ 3:11 pm
PhiDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Grats for upgrading to VDJPro pare! next goal join ka samin sa radio ha?

Posted Fri 09 Mar 12 @ 4:39 pm
Hopefully may extra time para sa VDj radio.

Posted Fri 09 Mar 12 @ 7:19 pm
LAPTOP STAND Ideas...

This is a custom made in 2006. It served me well especially in the old days when I wasn\'t using DMX controller yet.

Even now, I still like it better than these store bought stands.

Posted Sat 10 Mar 12 @ 12:15 am
I am listening to VDJ Radio....may magaling at meron din di masyadong magaling...hi!hi!

pero that is expected kasi live mix...

Posted Sat 10 Mar 12 @ 4:21 am
Mabuhay! :)

I'm a DJ for the filipino community (and fundraiser) see my website: www.FilipinoCommunity.info

I've been married to a Filipina for 17 years, and we've been involved in entertaining Filipino as long. My wife, Thelma is a cultural dance instructor, and teaches the girls (and a couple guys) traditional Filipino and related dances. She is getting her Zumba instructor's certificate today, and we may even open a dance studio/ club.

If you are interested in chatting with a DJ in the community, I look forward to hearing from you.

Check out some of my wife's dance videos of her group's performances on Youtube - search for MyDreydan

(PS My wife's name is Thelma and my name is Terry - we are thinking to call our studio TnT ;)

Sorry I don't speak Tagalog... you'd think I'd know it by now but my wife isn't strong on teacher her husband. I think she likes to have a joke on me and if I learn Tagalog I'd be in on it, lol.

Posted Sat 10 Mar 12 @ 9:01 am
39%