Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HERCULES Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 30

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

IshmelHome userMember since 2011
im having problems with my hercules Rmx, cant get my laptop to pair with the console,what do i need to do?

Posted Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 11:39 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005

Posted Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 9:40 am
lesslowHome userMember since 2005
Could you tell me an example for the 2/6 setup with hercules dj trim....i don't understand the use of it.
The 4/4 i understand....2 stereo inputs-turntables to 2 stereo outputs-2 channels on external mixer.
Thanx

Posted Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 3:33 pm
.2 stereo inputs-turntables to 2 stereo outputs-2 channels on external mixer.

Now add a 3rd stereo output to your mixer (samples on their own channel) 2/6, I think, lol!

Huey

Posted Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 3:40 pm
I-m not so sure about that, because it's 2/6, not 4/6...
Have you tried?
Anyone else?

Thanx

Posted Thu 24 Feb 11 @ 4:47 am
Ok I just looked up the card and its just like the Virtual Vinyl box. It has 3 sets (red & white) of stereo outputs and 2 sets (red & white) inputs (run your turntables it to these for timecode use). So yeah with that you could have 2 of your outputs running timecodes and the 3rd output is where you could route your samples out to a 3rd channel on your mixer.

4/6 means 4 stereo inputs & 6 stereo outputs

Huey

Posted Thu 24 Feb 11 @ 12:21 pm
This is excellent!
Thanx mate

Posted Thu 24 Feb 11 @ 12:26 pm
i1111PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hello I'm DJ 1 1 1 1 and i really don't understand how to use VDJ Script well...

I've mapped my hercules rmx controller's PFF/CUE SELECT buttons, as well as the scratch button, to operate the four decks on VDJ7's four deck skin. The controller has six buttons on both left and right sides that I use for effects. They currently only work for deck 1/left and deck 2/right and their default verb is dcj_button(1,2,3,4,5,6).

HOW DO I SCRIPT THE SIX BUTTONS ON EACH SIDE TO WORK WITH ITS CORRESPONDING DECK, 1 & 3 AND 2 & 4 ? PLEASE HELP ME! THERE ARE NO CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SCRIPT IT! THANK YOU >:->

Posted Wed 02 Mar 11 @ 2:51 pm

Posted Thu 03 Mar 11 @ 5:17 am
hello there.... a question .... I used to have mk2 install in my pc vista... and everything was working perfect....but later my mk2 have a problem ..and they replace it with mk4 ... and now i have problems ,1 I can't get into config.... 2 if i am playing music with mk4 i can't play no others programs like wmp or karafun ... they work only if i close the virtual dj window..... please helpme what can i do..?

thankyou ....

ps...with mk2 ..wmp and karafun worked perfect....

Posted Thu 03 Mar 11 @ 9:34 pm
1. VirtualDJ LE that comes with the MK4 is free limited software and does not have any configuration options, except during the time limited trial of VirtualDJ Pro. To be able to set configuration options and much, much more, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

2. When used in ASIO mode, the sound card can only be used by one application at a time. You can change between ASIO and WDM mode via the Hercules control panel (DJ icon in the Windows task bar.)

Posted Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 4:23 am
Hey, i have a hercules rmx, and i had changed the mappings of the source buttons to do another function, but now i would like to reprogram them back to controlling the source inputs. Does anyone know what the default vdj script for the source control is. I have changed alot of other midi commands so doing a factory restore is not any option

Thanks for the help
DjTrex

Posted Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 6:35 pm
i1111PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Here ya go bud. Happy mixing!

VDJ SCRIPT FOR HERCULES RMX SOURCE BUTTONS

"get hastimecode ? timecode_bypass : get haslinein ? linein : nothing"

1 1 1 1

Posted Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 8:39 pm
areinHome userMember since 2011
Hello guys,

I have an issue with my Hercules Dj control steel, i can hear the next song, but both previous and next songs are played and heard together and from my speakers and headphone....

I have windows 7 64bit, SWEEX 7.1 PCI SOUND CARD WITH DIGITAL OUT ( 7.12 ) with direct X 11, Virtual DJ (DJConsole) 5, and Hercules Dj control steel...

Thanks in advance...

Posted Sun 06 Mar 11 @ 6:54 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Did you check the position of the MONITOR knob ?

In the CUE position, you will only hear the decks to which the CUE Select has been enabled.

In the MIX position, you will hear the main mix, accordingly to the Crossfader position.

Anywhere in between, you will get a blend of the both, at various degree.

Posted Mon 07 Mar 11 @ 8:37 am
areinHome userMember since 2011
First of all thanks a lot for your response. Yes, I've arleady tried this before....i set it on cue position but still it's sounded both songs...I have done all the basic steps but nothing, maybe there are special arrangements...!!!!!

Posted Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 3:48 pm
Here ya go bud. Happy mixing!

VDJ SCRIPT FOR HERCULES RMX SOURCE BUTTONS

"get hastimecode ? timecode_bypass : get haslinein ? linein : nothing"

1 1 1 1

Thanks so muchh, couldnt find it anywhere

Posted Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 4:45 pm
I actually have another question. If i want to hook up a time coded turntables, would i just hook them up through the source inputs and then set the appropriate timecode settings, Or do i need to do it a totally different way alltogether. Thanks so much for any help

Posted Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 4:51 pm
oseduHome userMember since 2011
Hello !! I have an issue using timecode with the Pioneer DVJ-1000s, Virtual DJ 7, and Hercules Deejay Trim 4&6:

I can connect everything, I have sound, I can load video and mp3s but when I use the jog mode on the DVJ-1000 I hear like very tiny pauses and a wierd sound while slowing down or speeding up using the jog mode like I said, neither the pitch control is working, at all.

I checked settings from the manuals and everytihing "looks" ok, am I missing something here ? , please help !! I have a very important event this weekend !!

Thanx !!!!

Posted Thu 10 Mar 11 @ 11:19 am
Hi, got a problem with the Hercules 4-MX got them today, and set them up, but i can't get the headphones to work, it does all the cueing through the speakers, and it is starting to get on my tits, been waiting to buy them for ages and i can't get the buggers to work properly, everything else works fine, but any help on the headphone issue would be brill,
Thanks, Chris

Posted Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 3:57 pm
70%