Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HERCULES Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 31

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
it's a know bug with the LE version. Be sure to select an input in the audio configuration (even if you don't use it):

- Input : Mic

- Output(s): Headphone

-Soundcard: DJ Console 4-Mx

This way, the 4-Mx will operate in ASIO, and headphone will work for cueing.

Posted Mon 14 Mar 11 @ 6:23 am
Please help, I have been trying to get a new deejay trim sound card now for a month, but not in stock anywhere!!!!!

Are they still being made?

Posted Mon 14 Mar 11 @ 10:59 am

Posted Mon 14 Mar 11 @ 2:47 pm
Thanks for that, I will call them tomorrow to see if they have any. As every site I have been on that says in stock are really sold out when you call.

Fingers crossed

Posted Mon 14 Mar 11 @ 3:35 pm
DjDroeHome userMember since 2011
Okay so i had bought my rmx mixer and i registered it but i wanted to get licsensed but now i cant find my damn cd sleeve!! looked every where but i lost it anyy help??

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 1:05 am
You will have to send a ticket into support for that

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 4:51 am
Still no luck finding a deejay trim.

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 5:07 am
Found one, DJSTORE.COM.

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 10:50 am
arzee1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi,

I want my RMX to control 4 decks using VDJ7 so can you guide me as to how to set up two different buttons to control decks A & C, B & D?

Thanks

Posted Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 12:02 am

Posted Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 6:17 am
hey guys, Don't know if this belongs here or on the Mac forum, but I'll only post here and hope someone can help me out.

I've recently acquired a MacBook pro 13", installed hercules rmx and vdj pro, latest.

Everything is working good I guess.

Just that I cannot get the buttons 1-6 to stay with the configuration that I give them, they used to work over on my PC. I've tried opening the other skin (the rmx skin) and assign the buttons there and then switch to VDJ and nothing.

I've tried opening the Mapper and can't find the options to do it.

This is what I wish them to do on both decks

1 = Loop_in
2 = flipping double
3 = flanger
4 = Loop_out
5 = Backspin
6 = Beatgrid

Thanx guys

Posted Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 4:33 pm
hit "key learn" in the mapper. The use effect "name" active and you are good.

Posted Wed 23 Mar 11 @ 5:16 pm
Thanx, I've done that already and it doesn't take.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Posted Thu 24 Mar 11 @ 12:32 am
zebalzPRO InfinityMember since 2011
can you explain this in normal people language?

Posted Thu 07 Apr 11 @ 12:58 pm
Look in the Wiki at vdj script. It's the scripting language to make midi maps work in VDJ.

Posted Thu 14 Apr 11 @ 12:18 pm
Ticoindamix wrote :
Thanx, I've done that already and it doesn't take.

I'll try again tomorrow.

you could also go into the XML file directly under document VirtualDJ and edit it there.

Posted Thu 14 Apr 11 @ 12:19 pm

Posted Sat 16 Apr 11 @ 11:16 am
Hi, after an upgrade to VDJ7 the output volume of my RMX dropped. I raised the RMX software output faders 1&2 to maximum level and that helped a little but I notice I have to raise any amp (at home) or mixer (in a club) much more than in the past. Here are the versions for the RMX:

Package: 4HDJS 2010
Firmware: 1.1.4.31
Driver: 5.0.6.0

Thanks for any help you can lend.

Posted Sat 16 Apr 11 @ 11:30 am

Posted Sat 16 Apr 11 @ 4:11 pm
RyuJnPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Popping and cracking from sound after about 10 mins of mixing with the Hercules DJ Console 4-mx. Everything is default settings, except that i use the Asio drivers which means there's a latency of 10ms...i tried decreasing it to 4ms and even increasing it to 13ms and i get the same problem, even when playing two songs and not three or four...this especially happens when i apply the flanger effect and try changing the parameters with my knob...also, i've noticed that upon quitting VDJ7Pro the Hercules control Panel automatically switches from ASIO to WDM...and when i'm ready to open it again i have to switch it back to ASIO. i recently acquired traktor pro 2 and i do not have this problem, however, i rather use virtualdj pro 7.0 but just cant seem to get rid of this problem...any help is greatly appreciated

System:
Manufacturer: Alienware
Model: Alienware M11X
Rating: 4.1 Windows Experience Index
Processor: Genuine Intel(R) CPU U7300 @ 1.30 GHz 1.30GHz sometimes O/C to 1.73GHz
Installed memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium

Posted Sun 17 Apr 11 @ 10:07 am
72%