Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HERCULES Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 27

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Actually, the vinyl and time code cd included with the DeeJay Trim will work with the most recent VDJ Timecode engine (v5) and older ones (v3 & v4).

Posted Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 6:11 am
but im getting 0% on the time code signal the marker on the decks are moving but the song is not moving

Posted Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 11:49 am
both time code working only as relative mode on v4 and v5 setting so every time i pause the cdj the the song just keep on playing and i always lost my cue piont unlest i use the keybord short cut

Posted Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 12:38 pm
Hi can some one tell me what is required to set up my laptop, external mixer and Hercules RMX i also have a maya 44 usb interface and would like to record my mix where do the cables go to and from sorry to sound thick but i must be.
Help would be appreciated.

Posted Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 3:11 pm
layzi66PRO InfinityMember since 2010
does anyone know if its possible to use 2 hercules rmx on one lap top? to control 4 decks because my friend owns one and so do i so we wanted to try and do this?

Posted Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 11:20 pm
layzi66 wrote :
does anyone know if its possible to use 2 hercules rmx on one lap top? to control 4 decks because my friend owns one and so do i so we wanted to try and do this?

Yes. With VDJ6 you would both be operating the same two decks. With V7 you can configure one RMX for decks 1 & 2 and the other for decks 3 & 4...

Have fun...

Roy

Posted Fri 26 Nov 10 @ 10:50 am
ok,,,out of nowhere my right deck TC stop picking up.. i can do a debug and a config and its signal is picking up but when i try to get it to play it will do nothing. the left deck is fine,. i tested the needles changed each needle on opposite sides and it worked only on the one deck.

can somebody shed a little lite for me please

Posted Sat 27 Nov 10 @ 4:50 pm
Hello-
I'm trying to register my Hercules DJ Trim 4 & 6 by entering the serial number. only problem-- I cannot find the serial number on my hardware. I've tried a few different numbers located on the bottom of the hardware but nothing works. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Posted Tue 30 Nov 10 @ 3:16 pm
On all Hercules I have owned, the serial number was.on the CD sleeve....

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Tue 30 Nov 10 @ 4:22 pm
hire i am again another problem i install another version of virtual vinyl witch is 5.2.1 and the other one is 7.1 hercules deejaY trim wotk on the 7.1. but i cant see deejay trim on the asio setting at 5.2.1 only virtual vinyl and maya44 sound card is available even if the deejay trim is plug in to my loptop hope to hear from you tnx

Posted Fri 03 Dec 10 @ 12:50 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Wasn't VV configured to work specifically with the provided soundcard ?

That would explain why the Trim is not seen...

But are you trying to select in the sound configuration:

-Soundcard: ASIO > Hercules DeeJay Trim ASIO

Posted Fri 03 Dec 10 @ 1:22 pm
i was able to use deejay trim with the vv vers7.1 but with the 5.2.1 i cant see it on the sound configuration

Posted Sat 04 Dec 10 @ 12:42 pm
Hello anak_ni_bakokok,

1) Set the DeeJay TRIM 4&6 in ASIO in DeeJay TRIM control panel prior to running VirtualDJ Pro / Cue 5.2.1,
2) Then, in VirtualDJ 5.2.1 Pro > Config > Sound Setup, in Sound card field, select ASIO driver
3) then, in the Asio driver field, you can see DeeJay TRIM 4&6 ASIO.

Posted Mon 06 Dec 10 @ 10:33 am
ok tnx imma try this later when i went home

Posted Mon 06 Dec 10 @ 12:34 pm
pmyskoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Nope only some worked and I tried and VDJ crashed, I give up

Posted Mon 06 Dec 10 @ 7:55 pm
Hello jaythoven,

jaythoven wrote :
Hello-
I'm trying to register my Hercules DJ Trim 4 & 6 by entering the serial number. only problem-- I cannot find the serial number on my hardware. I've tried a few different numbers located on the bottom of the hardware but nothing works. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

If you have DeeJay TRIM 4&6 + Scratch Starter kit, the VirtualDJ serial number is sticked on the paper envelope of the VirtualDJ LE TC installation CD.
If you have DeeJay TRIM 4&6 basic version, there is no VirtualDJ software inside, and no VirtualDJ serial number for it.

Posted Tue 07 Dec 10 @ 5:25 am
If I am juggling between two beats on MY rmx, As soon as I cross fade from left channel to right or vice verse I have to hit the scratch button again. Is there a way to have this set all of the time. It makes it a pain in the ass

Posted Thu 09 Dec 10 @ 3:51 pm
Hello durbin99,

durbin99 wrote :
If I am juggling between two beats on MY rmx, As soon as I cross fade from left channel to right or vice verse I have to hit the scratch button again. Is there a way to have this set all of the time.

Please precise
1) your configuration: what is your software (do you use VirtualDJ Pro 7.0.1 or another version of VirtualDJ) and your environment (are you in Mac OS - which version - or in Windows - which version)? Have you loaded any plugin on your version of VirtualDJ? Have you loaded or changed a MIDI map in VirtualDJ?
2) the problem:
- do you mean that, while the jog wheels are not in scratch mode in VirtualDJ but in beat matching mode, the scratch mode switches on alone while you crossfade, or do you mean the opposite, while the jog wheels are in scratch mode, the scrach mode switches off alone while you crossfade?
- if the scratch status changes, does the light status in the scratch button change or not?
- or if it is none of these issues, and then please describe more precislely the problem.

Posted Fri 10 Dec 10 @ 3:10 am
djridwHome userMember since 2010
Hello guys !! i just got my new RMX concole but i've one question... i tried virtual DJC which was included and functionnalities like jogwheel + up/down worked for browsing folders... same for jogwheel + button 1/2/3/4/5/6 (for the effects i mean, i could modulate it with that).
But the thing is that with Virtual DJ Pro 7 i could not do it (i really don't understand how to do this) and it is a big big big issue for me =S i think i'm not the first to have that problem so anybody to help me ??

Posted Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 12:08 pm
layzi66PRO InfinityMember since 2010
hey guys does any one now how I could set a variable to let me map the filter on vdj 7? like a want to map the new filter on screen to my balance knob but I use the knob for something else right now so i would want to push the "high kill switch" and then it would activate the filter when i move the knob is this possible?

Posted Tue 14 Dec 10 @ 8:08 pm
63%